diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

All jokes aside, all those parties probably wasn't THOSE parties. A bum ***, one hit wonder rapper would've BEEN said something. :lol:

Based on what they were looking for in the raid, it looks like they are wanting to charge him with running a prostitution ring. The fancy name for that in 2024 is "human trafficking" when it's across state lines.

Diddy probably had some kind of organized version of that like a Heidi Fleiss type of business. If you are old enough to see prime Bulls MJ play you might remember that name. You have people calling up and you're doing the booking and taking a cut. Basically, you're a pimp.

If you are not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do and they are willing then there is plenty money to be made by everyone. The problem is that sometimes when one girl is getting twice the bookings as another girl (and making twice the money), the element of jealousy starts to come into play. Then there are other girls that age out and stop getting calls. Those are the ones that are most likely to upset the apple cart and snitch.

You can't run a business like that without records. Client names, dates, places, amounts, etc. It has to be written down somewhere. I bet they are looking for that kind of evidence in those hard drives.

Im thinking, unbeknownst to the dudes there, all girls at his party were pre paid pros so basically all they had to do is pick a dude and smash.

Are yall even reading what Im saying or are you just not seeing the group-think, meme posting, celebration of mediocracy("Thats why I'm not successful! Because Im not a pervert!) and assuming Im caping for Diddy?

People talk about the show of force. But 10 cops will run up in a normal sized crib.

Puff stays in a mansion, so of course they're going to have 100 agents. They don't know how many people are in it, weapons, plus they need to commence the search.
I'm sure they had information to indicate there were guns in the residence and they did recover weapons after the raid.

Every breath you take, every poop you make; I’ll be watching you.

302B43FD-5EAA-454C-9B48-1F3FF1518B35.gif

I find it crazy they talking about all these sex crimes meanwhile he shot someone in the face and the victim been saying it was him point blank and we got multiple parties corroborating the fact he paid to have pac killed but prostitution is where the line is drawn
The feds only care when money is involved and they don't get a cut. Prostitution isn't taxed and to them they want back the "lost wages"

Back
Top Bottom