diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

That’s crazy when you think about it.

Drake either knew something about dude or Nicki told him something

But given what is being said, ain’t surprising meek is the one dude drake got that energy for

Every other dude it’s sneak dissin and running

Diddy being blackballed
He going back to Puff Daddy. Diddy basically Kobe in the music industry. First they love you, then hate you, then love you again.

( this is not a paid sponsorship from Love P-Diddy Combs)
James Franco GIFs | Tenor

hol up playa

you wildin...even more than usual

If everything is true, then I don't think any of us would be surprised. He was born and bred into it. I ain't surprised with none of these Hollyweird kids.

Plus if Diddy swanging his meat around with one biological son, what would stop him from doing it with another? Jussayin

All these dudes are deviants. :lol:

I couldn't eem make it to the sections on human trafficking and sex workers, the truly nefarious stuff. :smh:

MR. JONES WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED, AND ASSAULTED BY MR. COMBS

54. Throughout his time living with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones was the victim of constant unsolicitedand unauthorized groping and touching of his anus by Mr. Combs.
56. As a heterosexual Christian man, Mr. Jones was uncomfortable with Mr. Combs’ advances
and expressed his discomfort to Mr. Combs Chief of Staff, Kristina Khorram (“KK”).
57. KK responded to Mr. Jones complaint with, “you know, Sean will be Sean.”
58. KK also attempted to downplay Mr. Combs groping of Mr. Jones anus and genitals, as friendly
horseplay, stating that those acts were Mr. Combs way of “showing that he likes you [Mr.
Jones]”.
59. Despite these assurances, on several occasions when Mr. Combs began to undress and walk
around his house naked, KK would say, “okay, I am leaving now,” and she would disappear.

MR. COMBS ATTEMPTED TO GROOM MR. JONES INTO ENGAGING IN GAY SEX

63. Mr. Combs was aware that Mr. Jones looked up to, and idolized music Producer Steven Aaron Jordan (“Stevie J”).
Mr. Combs used access to Stevie J, and his knowledge of Mr. Jones admiration of Stevie J to groom and entice Mr. Jones to engage in homosexuality.
70. Mr. Combs went so far as to share a video of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male without a condom. This was done to ease Mr. Jones’ anxiety concerning homosexuality. According to Mr. Combs, “this is a normal practice in the music industry, look even Stevie J is doing it.”
71. Mr. Combs informed Mr. Jones that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with rapper5 (REDACTED), R&B singer6 (REDACTED), and Stevie J.
72. Mr. Combs promised to make sure that Mr. Jones wins producer of the year at the Grammys if he engaged in homosexuality.
73. The following are screenshots of the video7 of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male, that Mr. Combs provided to Mr. Jones:
Meth not hemming me up
>D

Diddy also pissed someone off at Diageo. Homie been having all these "yes" people around him ALL these yrs and nobody checking his ***. RIP heavy D

Back
Top Bottom