diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Chris Cuomo questions why Suge Knight is able to have a platform while in prison and expresses his concern about why Diddy's friends are not speaking out in his defense.

Seems like something that might happen when your "friendship" is contingent on unwanted butt play.

Finessing a lil quid pro quo probably not a strange concept to Cuomo lmao.

Kutcher always seemed dirty

That bizarre story about mistaking his murdered girlfriend's blood stains for spilled wine never quite did add up :stoneface: :smh:

“My fingerprints are on this door and I was freaking out,” he testified. “I told [an officer], ‘Let me tell you what happened.'”

Ok, lets take a break from our regularly scheduled programming with some actual facts.

Lol, how entitled,its a raid, what did they expect?

The bigger the house. The more police. They don't seem to realize what happens to us average folk? They never watched Cops?

Puff probably has a gun registered for every room in that crib.

That bizarre story about mistaking his murdered girlfriend's blood stains for spilled wine never quite did add up :stoneface: :smh:

“My fingerprints are on this door and I was freaking out,” he testified. “I told [an officer], ‘Let me tell you what happened.'”

I never knew about any of this.

just let me know ahead of time if its another one of your diddy defense tactical post.

id sure hate to have a bunch of right wing bull **** or pro diddy **** show up on my youtube recommendations if i watch this
Naw its literally straight facts, its a meal prep meal ad at the end, but that about it. Its funny to see how much the public has just made up and attached to this situation.

The bigger the house. The more police. They don't seem to realize what happens to us average folk? They never watched Cops?

Puff probably has a gun registered for every room in that crib.

Yup, reminds me of Todd Chrissley and his wife, theyre complaining conditions in jail are like jail lololol

Saw the Ashton Kutcher news and wondered who gives a ****, Puff had mad friends, doesn't mean they can be implicated in anything. Then I remembered the crime scene thing. Wonder if Puff is the "cleaner" for some of these people.

Probably started off by accident, "oh god oh god oh god, she's dead... wait i'll call my black rapper friend, he'll know what to do"

All these dudes are deviants. :lol:

I couldn't eem make it to the sections on human trafficking and sex workers, the truly nefarious stuff. :smh:

MR. JONES WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED, AND ASSAULTED BY MR. COMBS

54. Throughout his time living with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones was the victim of constant unsolicitedand unauthorized groping and touching of his anus by Mr. Combs.
56. As a heterosexual Christian man, Mr. Jones was uncomfortable with Mr. Combs’ advances
and expressed his discomfort to Mr. Combs Chief of Staff, Kristina Khorram (“KK”).
57. KK responded to Mr. Jones complaint with, “you know, Sean will be Sean.”
58. KK also attempted to downplay Mr. Combs groping of Mr. Jones anus and genitals, as friendly
horseplay, stating that those acts were Mr. Combs way of “showing that he likes you [Mr.
Jones]”.
59. Despite these assurances, on several occasions when Mr. Combs began to undress and walk
around his house naked, KK would say, “okay, I am leaving now,” and she would disappear.

MR. COMBS ATTEMPTED TO GROOM MR. JONES INTO ENGAGING IN GAY SEX

63. Mr. Combs was aware that Mr. Jones looked up to, and idolized music Producer Steven Aaron Jordan (“Stevie J”).
Mr. Combs used access to Stevie J, and his knowledge of Mr. Jones admiration of Stevie J to groom and entice Mr. Jones to engage in homosexuality.
70. Mr. Combs went so far as to share a video of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male without a condom. This was done to ease Mr. Jones’ anxiety concerning homosexuality. According to Mr. Combs, “this is a normal practice in the music industry, look even Stevie J is doing it.”
71. Mr. Combs informed Mr. Jones that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with rapper5 (REDACTED), R&B singer6 (REDACTED), and Stevie J.
72. Mr. Combs promised to make sure that Mr. Jones wins producer of the year at the Grammys if he engaged in homosexuality.
73. The following are screenshots of the video7 of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male, that Mr. Combs provided to Mr. Jones:
Meth not hemming me up
>D

I wanna know what lawyer wrote this up? Dude claims his "anus" was being groped lol. Not sure how you can grope someone's butthole, but I'm guessing they were trying to sound technical and picked the wrong word...multiple times. :rofl:

I never knew about any of this.

One of the women Danny Masterson was convicted of assaulting was a big reason the story resurfaced.

The LAPD knows Kutcher lied on the stand about many things including having never entered the house in question.

Story goes that Ashton allegedly found her dead body within her house and then stayed parked outside in his Range Rover for over an hour as he contacted Scientology higher-ups as well as his main man Masterson. He didn't contact the police until the following day. :smh:
ezgif-5-882b79c1c9.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna know what lawyer wrote this up? Dude claims his "anus" was being groped lol. Not sure how you can grope someone's butthole, but I'm guessing they were trying to sound technical and picked the wrong word...multiple times. :rofl:

Seems like splitting hairs. These ****** were walking around mansions and yachts buck naked playing grab ***, at Diddy’s behest. :lol:

Seems like splitting hairs. These ****** were walking around mansions and yachts buck naked playing grab ***, at Diddy’s behest. :lol:

Oh I don't disagree. But for court filings of this magnitude, that kind of mistake can get things tossed out. Playing grabass is not the same thing as getting a finger in the pooper. The thing should've said "buttocks" or something along those lines. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom