Diddy still KING OF HIP-HOP Vol. Money

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

it's only a matter of time till Rick Ross cracks that top five an unseats fitty. His team just too sick, Rozay himself, Wale, and Stalley gon be killin the game for years to come. Meek Mill whom I'm not big on is also getting a lot of buzz. Had he landed Frenchy the game would've been on lock.

Ross is definitely an acquisition or two from having a powerhouse.

The money these guys make (except Birdman) does not come from music. Ross is no where close to touching that top 5. Wayne, Eminem, Chris Brown, Kanye are all getting more paper then Ross right now.

2-14-09-pdiddy-my-dollar.jpg

it's only a matter of time till Rick Ross cracks that top five an unseats fitty. His team just too sick, Rozay himself, Wale, and Stalley gon be killin the game for years to come. Meek Mill whom I'm not big on is also getting a lot of buzz. Had he landed Frenchy the game would've been on lock.

laugh.gif

LOL.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Have a seat sir \__

LOL NT kills me...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is one guy on the list that has straight music money. That guy also has Drake, Nicki and Wayne...Ross himself isn't as big as any one of those artists. I don't think that Wingstop is going to do the trick either.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

if Ye would care less about fashion and more about buisness he could be up there to

irrelevant really, i was jus thinkin hed be 4 or 5.

50 got like 90% of his fortune on one deal
laugh.gif

thank you...
folks act like 50 is some savant in the business world...

luck is involved w/ this, but he got EXTREMELY lucky.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by Kramer

laugh.gif
at birdman bein fourth. You'd think he'd be number 1 by the way he talks
1 hunnit i thought the same thing
'take what forbes figured, then figure more, cuz they forgot to account for what i did with the....oil pleeboi'

Have a seat sir \__

^ Word. I don't know what he was talking about.
roll.gif
 at Birdman. I thought homie printed money. I can't help but  hear "Still Fly" play when I hear people mention him.

Have a seat sir \__
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

if Ye would care less about fashion and more about buisness he could be up there to

laugh.gif

thank you...

To be fair...he has had:
-G Unit Sneakers

-G Unit clothing

-Vitamin Water

-Street King

-(I think) a production company (movies)

-A book

-A movie

-Headphones

I wouldn't go as far as call him a savant...but he's made some solid business decisions.  I think the issue is that the nature of rap culture is very short term.  Thus the clothing labels and shoe deals die down fast. But for short term deals...he's done well for himself...

Have a seat sir \__
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif

thank you...

To be fair...he has had:
-G Unit Sneakers

-G Unit clothing

-Vitamin Water

-Street King

-(I think) a production company (movies)

-A book

-A movie

-Headphones

I wouldn't go as far as call him a savant...but he's made some solid business decisions.  I think the issue is that the nature of rap culture is very short term.  Thus the clothing labels and shoe deals die down fast. But for short term deals...he's done well for himself...
Yup. And trust me, the business deals made by the other guys on the list were probably orchestrated by a bunch of jews behind the scenes. They run the entire entertainment industry for the most part.

Originally Posted by Kramer

laugh.gif
at birdman bein fourth. You'd think he'd be number 1 by the way he talks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
This, Word to Eminem, like someone said, of he cared about business he would be on this list.

'take what forbes figured, then figure more, cuz they forgot to account for what i did with the....oil pleeboi'

I laughed.

Back
Top Bottom