Diddy, Wayne, Britney, Waka, and Hit Boy's New Video Leaked

I bet 106 & Park is upset their exclusive leaked, haha. I can't even see how this is considered a remix and not an entirely new song because Hit Boy completely revamped the beat. Check it out. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hit Boy is a sick producer but has clearly has no on-camera experience. There's absolutely no emotion put into his performance. Wayne kills it. Waka is pretty funny throughout the video. Does Diddy even have a verse? And Britney is hot. My $0.02.

Last edited:
wow that was wack
britney with that hair thing?
unnecessary product placement

surprised 2chains wasnt featured. considering he does every other rap song. word to wayne.
prepare for a young jeezy remix coming soon. since thats all he does

Y'all liked this? All I hear is Negroes In Paris reworked.

Hit-Boy is a dope producer though.

Y'all liked this? All I hear is Negroes In Paris reworked.​

Hit-Boy is a dope producer though.​
Of course you'll hear similarities. It's the same producer. For example, I can peep a Timbaland track any day. Producers have their signature sounds and sound kits they favor. I do like it.

Last edited:
Y'all liked this? All I hear is Negroes In Paris reworked.​
Hit-Boy is a dope producer though.​
Of course you'll hear similarities. It's the same producer. For example, I can peep a Timbaland track any day. Producers have their signature sounds and sound kits they favor. I do like it.
But NIP was two years ago and he's produced greats like Goldie, Backseat Freestyle, My Way off the Drama album, even Higher from Cruel Summer

I know what you mean though, I just felt like he went into the NIP FLP, reworked the notes, drums, and 808s and sent it back to Will.I.Am. Sure this will blow up tho so props to those royalties son is gonna get

Kind of amazing how far this dude Waka Flocka has come...

Maybe it was just because I had to listen to Hit-Boy and Flocka attempt to rap, but I was sort of rocking with Wayne's verse

this song is terrible but the beat breakdown on that "oh eeh oh eeh oh eeh oh" part is nice.

and um........this ***** Wayne......kinda.......um...said some funny/clever/tolerable stuff :lol:

Hit-Boy looks so awkward and Diddy is just :lol: to me now

"HEY, I SAID TURN UP"
"THIS... IS... THE... REMIX..."
"TURN UP RIGHT MF MEOW"

I love the original of this song so a remix was iffy for me but it's still catchy and different.

Wayne was actually tolerable for the first time in years

I don't think it's the most original sound ever. Nor do I feel it's worthy of a number 1 spot but I'm surprised at all shade. I thinks a decent track.

Back
Top Bottom