Die a hero or live long enough to make a *Hey NT FAM ..." thread . VOL: LOAN MY SOLE

all that **** is stupid

giphy.gif

Maybe I'm showing my age, but nothing this younger generation does surprises me anymore.

This is the era of everyone wanting to be somebody while having actual zero talent.

Spray paint a pile of **** gold

I don't know if this was directed at OP and his idea or the younger generation :lol: Regardless, I don't think it's a bad idea specifically because as many have mentioned, something like this exists for females. Sure, it may not billion-dollar business but if he gets the right connects and builds a solid owner/renter base then he could potentially sell to StockX or GOAT which is a win.

giphy.gif

I don't know if this was directed at OP and his idea or the younger generation :lol: Regardless, I don't think it's a bad idea specifically because as many have mentioned, something like this exists for females. Sure, it may not billion-dollar business but if he gets the right connects and builds a solid owner/renter base then he could potentially sell to StockX or GOAT which is a win.

Im not the type to hate on someones hustle. This is the land of opportunity, get in where ya fit in. Its the fake it til you make it culture these kids practice thats turning society into ****.

wasnt there a dude who just made a thread about rat **** in his shoe box he bought :lol:
economy in the toilet
people aint working
and dudes tryna start a rent a shoe business
yo
some of yall are real idiots

Just proves the divide is getting greater.

Girls do this already for designer bags, jewelry, etc.

I see a steep road ahead to make this business stable/profitable, but Good luck OP.

And herein lies the problem.

This business model works on women not men.

Women tend to spend money at the spur of a moment based on how they are feeling at the moment.

Men, not so much.

I have a side business and I specifically cater to women because of this and it's profitable. Not being sexist but a lot of women don't apply logic when making buying decisions.

And herein lies the problem.

This business model works on women not men.

Women tend to spend money at the spur of a moment based on how they are feeling at the moment.

Men, not so much.

I have a side business and I specifically cater to women because of this and it's profitable. Not being sexist but a lot of women don't apply logic when making buying decisions.
You are trippin if you think impulse buying is a woman exclusive trait.

Also, to make that claim on a site full of men that have lifelong obsessions for shoes makes that statement even funnier.

Last edited:
Op first and foremost I wish you nothing but success with your new venture. Like others have said this already exist in the female market via rent the runway etc. I could definitely see someone wanting to rent some yeezys for a big day etc.

I am curious what you will do about hygiene etc? Is there still an authentication process?

In my earlier years my family was dumb poor, it got better as I got older but I remember a time when my best friend who is almost 6 inches taller than I am would share jerseys with me and vice versa. The baggy era was the best man I swear. I was always kinda weird about letting anyone hold my kicks tho. I guess it felt like way too much risk with my feet.

This is a business model that already works for luxury clothes, high-end jewelry and even jets.

I’ve even seen a similar model for high-end men’s watches.

Most of those advertise as you trying out the product as an aide for you making a decision on purchasing.

Cool concept, I’m sure there’s probably a market for it for younger people that want to stunt for a special event.

Good luck OP I hope you succeed.
I would never rent shoes...i dont' buy used shoes either...just something about it but my question

Is there depreciation concerns? If some one wears your shoes hard or gets a stain on them what happens? I think of it on a Rate of Return situation

Buy Off-White Jordan 4s. Sell them for $1k...or rent them for what $30 a day? Hope you get 30+ people to rent at that rate? So after 30 poeple have used your shoes you have the same amount you could make on a one time sale? I know you are leaving the rental fees up to the owner...but given wear and tear and if person number 8 really creases them up...they may not rent for the same amount...or ever again if there is a competitive market.

just food for thought

Op first and foremost I wish you nothing but success with your new venture. Like others have said this already exist in the female market via rent the runway etc. I could definitely see someone wanting to rent some yeezys for a big day etc.

I am curious what you will do about hygiene etc? Is there still an authentication process?

In my earlier years my family was dumb poor, it got better as I got older but I remember a time when my best friend who is almost 6 inches taller than I am would share jerseys with me and vice versa. The baggy era was the best man I swear. I was always kinda weird about letting anyone hold my kicks tho. I guess it felt like way too much risk with my feet.

Thanks for the Q
Each item is debriefed upon return. Hygiene is paramount in this new climate and authentication is done before item made available to community.

I really appreciate all the support and sign ups.

If we missed you with the code or your account didn't get juiced , please just send a PM

Back
Top Bottom