Diggy Simmons is sounding like the real deal Vol. This song is better than JoJo's Whole Catalogue..

young kids look up to this cat and think he is cool. not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's funny to see how things change.

young kids look up to this cat and think he is cool. not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's funny to see how things change.

Originally Posted by Nash

As opposed to...who or what?
I mean the way I see it is...He's living the life that every big rapper would want for their kids.

What do you expect the kids of Busta, Hov, TIP, Pharrell, Timbaland, Diddy, Wayne, etc to rap about?

They're living THE LIFE.

On top of that...we're talking about Rap Royalty here. Russel Simmons? Rev Run? You can't get any bigger than that.

Successful artists didn't rap about the struggle they went through...just to have their kids repeat it. Thats just ridiculous. 

I mean the way I see it is...He's living the life that every big rapper would want for their kids.

What do you expect the kids of Busta, Hov, TIP, Pharrell, Timbaland, Diddy, Wayne, etc to rap about?

They're living THE LIFE.

On top of that...we're talking about Rap Royalty here. Russel Simmons? Rev Run? You can't get any bigger than that.

Successful artists didn't rap about the struggle they went through...just to have their kids repeat it. Thats just ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

They're living THE LIFE.

I didn't say it was a bad thing playboy...just an observation about the passage of time and the changing of the guard, so to speak.

They're living THE LIFE.

I didn't say it was a bad thing playboy...just an observation about the passage of time and the changing of the guard, so to speak.

http://rapradar.com/2012/...y-simmons-x-jadakiss-88/
Goddamn this is ill

...Diggy killed this. 

I don't even know why anyone is hating on dude. This is fire.
This joint goes 
pimp.gif

Yougnin got a bright future. If he is writing for himself, I'm def impressed. Haven't really seen a talent this young writin some nice music since I don't know when

Yougnin got a bright future. If he is writing for himself, I'm def impressed. Haven't really seen a talent this young writin some nice music since I don't know when

Back
Top Bottom