DiGiorno is not better than delivery.

Who are these people lying and saying that it is? I just had it for the first time and I'd much rather prefer a pizza mia from Pizza Hut. The only wayit's better than any delivery is if you're talking about Dominoes. That stuff is
sick.gif

the hell happened to tombstones? do they still make those? havent seen em in the supermarket in years
frown.gif

tombstones > ____

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Damn the pizza mia home? I can understand any other pizza, but the pizza mia is hot doo doo
Well anything from Pizza Hut .. better? And I really like the crust on pizza mia that's why I said that.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

the hell happened to tombstones? do they still make those? havent seen em in the supermarket in years
frown.gif

tombstones > ____

That and Red Baron were major in my family in the 90s
laugh.gif

I hate how you basically have to burn the whole pizza just to make sure the middle gets cooked too.

I actually enjoy digorno, if you want some pizza you can throw in the oven real late at night its perfect.

I never had DiGiorno before. The commercial always make it look hella good. I'll try it eventually but this post made me not want it to be anytime soon
laugh.gif

I'd take any local pizza place over DiGiorno/Pizza Hut/Dominos/Papa John's/any other chain pizza restaurant.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

frown.gif

tombstones > ____

That and Red Baron were major in my family in the 90s
laugh.gif
Red Baron is the business!

their crust is so damn rough and tough and it hurts my damn upper mouth with cuts and stuff.. false advertising FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

their crust is so damn rough and tough and it hurts my damn upper mouth with cuts and stuff.. false advertising FTL
smh.gif

Which is exactly what happened to me right now and made me want to make this post
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
right on the roof of my mouth.
Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Dominoes. That stuff is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fixed
wink.gif
3af25cee5a4341b65f28b5d2a9d978ef6ded020.gif

I feel like all frozen pizzas suck. Every time I shop for groceries I get them and I'm always disappointed. Don't know why I keep doing it to myself
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom