Digital Gravel Sucks

Ok...I know most of you guys know this already but I placed an order as requested by cousin and the damn item still hasn't shipped. It's been more thana week now and I'm starting to get pissed. Again, this is not for me. I'm just doing this as a favor. I know that there were numerous complaints aboutthe crappy customer service during their previous 50% sale.

I want to know...what did people do during the last sale to have DG satisfy them? I heard some people did charge backs on their credit cards after they hadreceived their orders and some people got additional compensation...I'm not sure. If you guys can post your experience with last sale and what you didabout it, I would greatly appreciate it.

If I had the money and time, I'd do everything I can to get these guys out of business. Their rating on Better Business Bureau is a measly F.

Yeah I used them once and will never do it again

they overcharge for things you can usually find on other websites for cheaper, and they take forever to ship

DG FTL

I just order some items on that 50% OFF sale and still yet to hear from them on if the item has been shipped or not . I heard that they are slow but DAMN theyneed to work on there customer service ...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just order some items on that 50% OFF sale and still yet to hear from them on if the item has been shipped or not . I heard that they are slow but DAMN they need to work on there customer service ...

dude what do you guys think will happen when you order from the biggest hypebeast store on their biggest sale? be serious.

^ that doesn't matter. Taking more than a week to ship an item is unacceptable. If they cannot satisfy the demands of the customers, they shouldn'teven bother having the sale. They could at least notify customers of a slight delay due to high demands but no, these guys just don't give a damn.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just order some items on that 50% OFF sale and still yet to hear from them on if the item has been shipped or not . I heard that they are slow but DAMN they need to work on there customer service ...

dude what do you guys think will happen when you order from the biggest hypebeast store on their biggest sale? be serious.

who's fault is that? they should be better prepared.

participated in one 50% sale, didn't get any shipping confirmation for around 3 weeks, so i cancelled it. just terrible.

sure, they had a sale and they had a lot of orders, but if you're gonna have a sale like that, you need to expect a lot of orders and need to be prepared.

i got my order in a timely fashion.. but just 4 shirts though. and one of it was a different shirt but i like it nonetheless.

I have ordered from them a few times over the last few months and I have gotten my items within 3 days every time.
Now I guess I have to consider myself lucky cuz I have never had any problems with them besides the fact that I
could never put items in my cart when I had IE, now Im on Firefox we straight.

they've always responded to my emails or sent something out immediately after i've written an email of disconcern. just be professional in your emailand try to understand that everysingle hypebeast is ordering from the site as well. If you're willing to save 50 percent you should be willing to be a lilpatient and wait a little bit longer for your product.

So I've been waiting 2 weeks on my order now, i've sent emails to them, and I've called. The calls were worthless because they took me to a fullvoicemail box. Needless to say, I won't be ordering from them ever again.

Wow, so my order shipped today. BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT OF THE OFFICE SINCE THE 23RD!!!! Now I'm all for companies giving their employees some time off, butseriously, you give people the 23rd to the 5th off during the busiest time of the year for shopping, while you're having a 50% off sale, but you fail tomention any of this on your website? I will not be shopping with them ever again.

haha they sell out WAAAAYYY TOOO quick too me is one thing I didn't really mess with them

They took over a month to ship my order which was two shirts and I only got 1
smh.gif

and then they didnt compensate me for my missing shirt till about two months later
smh.gif

TERRIBLE!

Im pretty happy with them. Ive only done three transactions with them over the past three years, and all have gone smoothly.

I ordered on the 1st, they shipped on the 6th, delivered today.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

haha they sell out WAAAAYYY TOOO quick too me is one thing I didn't really mess with them

im saying its like they have one item for each size

Back
Top Bottom