Dime Magazine Melo M4's [-PiCS-]

Was just going through Dime's website and noticed these, hadn't seen them posted so thought I'd share...

If you have a copy of our recent issue (#38: Shaquille O'Neal), or have been peeping dimemag.com you've probably noticed that we are giving away pairs of limited edition Dime Magazine Melo M4s. Well, the Dime Crew's personal kicks came today and they are fire. Designed by Melo himself (he wanted to incorporate African colors to pay homage to his African-American heritage), the Dime M4 will only be available to 15 lucky readers.
o6bqma.jpg
125012c.jpg
wunt46.jpg

OMMFG please, provide a link to enter the raffle, if it exists!!!!!
eek.gif

I need these in my life!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have to subsribe to this mag first????

I think the color placement ruins these...might hae been able to pull it off....if they would have left it to someone who knew what the hell they weredoing.

Good concept i guess cuz of Black History month and melo does incorporate alotta of his heritage in2 his kicks

Can someone tell me whats the connection between black/red/green and Black history?

haha despite how they look, we'll still see a pair on Flight Club LA/NY for some crazy amount...
roll.gif

does anyone else feel like they could never rock a pair of melo's ever since he got in that lil scuffle with the knicks player mardy collins he socked himand then ran like a little.....girl

does anyone remember that, can anyone find that vid?

Back
Top Bottom