Direct Deposit Appreciation

one of the best feelings is getting that new money in your bank account the following day once you wake up... the best thing about it is the money is in your account without the trouble of you depositing it or worrying about a check to clear... get that money!

I'm good. I'm not saving them any money. 

That goes for my bills as well. 

"Save $5 off your next bill when you sign up for paperless billing"

No, thanks.

im gonna start getting direct deposit

my wallet got jacked at the gym last week and i have 2 paychecks in there. the bank of america atm by my house was broken so i didnt get a chance to deposit it. called my job the next day and told them what happened. now today i just got both my checks back AND another one cause today is pay day. :smokin:smokin:smokin i need to start doing this so i dont have to go thru the hassle of finding a new atm and all that

The banks love it too. They get your money faster and can start earning interest off of your money.

You can stay up late and wait for it like Santa Claus. Mine is in there between 2-3am.
ALL OF THIS...

was at the club...

broke as a joke... direct deposit came thru, and the first thing i did was stop at Jack in the Box..

2 tacos, eggroll, ultimate breakfast sandwich, substitute da hamb for da sausage (no romo)...

#full

You can stay up late and wait for it like Santa Claus. Mine is in there between 2-3am.

I do this sometimes :lol:

on a related note, catching a good deal on Woot after waking up the morning of your deposit... excellent feels.

Man... I remember when I use to work 2 jobs, the first job paid every 2 weeks, the second job paid every week!

Felt sooooooo good not ever being broke during those times!

"Hood rich so I never had a bank account"

On the real though, it's nice not having to drive to the bank just to deposit a check.

Amazing feeling.

I even love my Credit Union cuz I get my money a day earlier than everyone with other banks at my job.

But DD bit me in the butt for the first time ever this week cuz payroll went in Sat (also the Holiday on Monday) and instead of me getting paid Monday I ain't get paid until like Thursday.

Imagine checking your bank account every 30 minutes from Monday to Thursday. :smh:

So stressful :lol:

a couple years ago i was working 2 jobs and i got paid every 2 weeks but the pay days were different so i got paid every friday. best feeling ever knowing that a new paycheck was coming in every friday. :smokin

and when i was with BM she had her checks deposited into my account so my account getting growing..

Then bills came, |I

back to $0..

:lol:

WAIT!!! PEOPLE STILL DEPOSITING THEIR CHECKS?!?!?!? It's 2012, most full time jobs do DD. least what I thought....

and it's a cool feeling and highly convenient. Remember in high school when I was a little dude walking through that Texas heat to the bank to deposit my check. Sweating hard but paid. :smokin

DD combined with check scanning from your phone? Epic win! Being self employed, being able to deposit your checks directly from home without going by the bank is the next best thing. Plus it's available within 5 minutes. I LOVE my credit union!

Back
Top Bottom