DirectTv Question

Just moved and I have been shopping around for a new cable service...
I have 5tv's...I only need premium channel's on two TV's

The DirectTV sales lady said I would need a receiver in every room, to receive cable, I know previously with time warner, all I needed was 1 receiver, and could run cable throughout the house.

DirectTv would be charging me like $8 per box, per month which would get costly...

DirectTV customer's, was the lady speaking the truth, or just trying to get a sale???

Just moved and I have been shopping around for a new cable service...
I have 5tv's...I only need premium channel's on two TV's

The DirectTV sales lady said I would need a receiver in every room, to receive cable, I know previously with time warner, all I needed was 1 receiver, and could run cable throughout the house.

DirectTv would be charging me like $8 per box, per month which would get costly...

DirectTV customer's, was the lady speaking the truth, or just trying to get a sale???

Is Direct TV cheaper than cable? ...I know in New York Time Warner had palms on both sides of their hands every month, Optima too 
30t6p3b.gif

Here Comcast let me get away with murder
laugh.gif
, I'll be like:

"I'm going to the Bahamas I'm gonna be three months behind in payment, is that cool ?...Yes there's something else you can do for me, gimme dat Showtime winter package
I'll pay you for it in June"

Is Direct TV cheaper than cable? ...I know in New York Time Warner had palms on both sides of their hands every month, Optima too 
30t6p3b.gif

Here Comcast let me get away with murder
laugh.gif
, I'll be like:

"I'm going to the Bahamas I'm gonna be three months behind in payment, is that cool ?...Yes there's something else you can do for me, gimme dat Showtime winter package
I'll pay you for it in June"

Directv you need a reciever on every tv, dishnetwork each reciever works for up to two tvs(atleast thats the way it was when I had em 6 yrs ago) So youd need atleast 3 with them(2 dual tuners, and 1 single). The dual tuner boxes were 12 a mo and the single was 6. I have Directv now cause I cantlive w/out sunday ticket.

Directv you need a reciever on every tv, dishnetwork each reciever works for up to two tvs(atleast thats the way it was when I had em 6 yrs ago) So youd need atleast 3 with them(2 dual tuners, and 1 single). The dual tuner boxes were 12 a mo and the single was 6. I have Directv now cause I cantlive w/out sunday ticket.

Back
Top Bottom