Dirty roommate... need revenge!!!!!

Short version: My girl is in college and her roommate is just a dirty *****. She'll clean the house and get messy again. House meetings and all that stuff dont do anything. To make matters worse she is the RA :stoneface: so anyways what are good ways to get revenge without getting in trouble?

Call her out on it straight up if anything do it with people around so they kno she dirty, She might change then once her spots blown up 

Revenge? Tell your girlfriend to grow a backbone and call her out on what she's doing. This keeps happening because the roommate thinks that there isn't a problem. Your girlfriend hasn't shown that she needs to be respected and is getting walked all over on as a result.
If that doesn't work then she needs to go to the RD of the building so it can get hashed out.

Revenge? Tell your girlfriend to grow a backbone and call her out on what she's doing. This keeps happening because the roommate thinks that there isn't a problem. Your girlfriend hasn't shown that she needs to be respected and is getting walked all over on as a result.
If that doesn't work then she needs to go to the RD of the building so it can get hashed out.

View media item 106953

You dont read obviously. They have had house meetings and talked about this stuff. Its 4 room mates and its the one room mate thats being dirty. I'm not asking for help or how to solve the problem. Just ways to get even. Thats all. Some people need to be thought a lesson.

Also they will end up fighting which wont solve a damn thing. 

Last edited:
my roommate used to leave hookah coal ash and snot rags all over the coffee table. me and my other roommate piled all the ash up and threw it on his pillow. it stopped.

Who said I didn't read? Don't get mad because your girlfriend is a pushover. Having house meetings is not the same as going to the resident director. Anyone who lived in a dorm will tell you that floor/house meetings were useless. The RD is an authoritative figure who will nip the problem by any means.

Revenge isn't going to do anything in this situation. Kids act on emotion while adults think. You're more likely to get a fight out of that idea than you would by seeking help. The first person that the problem is going to seek out in a revenge situation is her roommates.

Take all the dirty **** she leaves around and put it on her bed.

Or confront her about it, and film the confrontation, and upload it to YouTube. She'll change her ways real quick once the whole world sees what kind of disgusting pig she is.

tell your girlfriend to make like she is sorry for nagging on her and have your girl give her a "gift" as a peace offering. this "gift" will be winnie the poo, pm for details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom