Dirty soda tops unappreciation vol. look b4 u drink!!!

smh.gif
at coppin a soda can from wherever and the top being filthy. When I was a kid I never used to even look at the tops, I would just buy it and drink it...nostraw
sick.gif
For me to drink out a can now I either need a straw or the tophas to be immaculately clean. It's the worst when you cop from somewhere and the can is dirty as hell, you forget to get a straw and there's nowhere towash it off
mad.gif
Be warned fellow nt'ers! Wash off the tops of those sodacans!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

smh.gif
at coppin a soda can from wherever bodegas in the hood

man, that is so unappreciated though...
smh.gif

Last time in NY, I copped a can Sprite and after we was all settled and already on the highway heading out...I go to open my can after finishing some riceand chicken and the top part looking like it rolled down a hill or something
smh.gif

needless to say, I was heated
smh.gif

That's dangerous. I've heard of people dying from that stuff.

The cans being in a warehouse for storage and rats peeing and pooping on the soda tops. Better to wash them off.

Originally Posted by s dubl

That's dangerous. I've heard of people dying from that stuff.

The cans being in a warehouse for storage and rats peeing and pooping on the soda tops. Better to wash them off NOT BUY IT.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Stop drinking Tropical Fantasy...

Where the hell you coppin tropical fantasy in a can at? I haven't had a tropical fantasy since like 99 lol. Any soda can can be dirty, they're alltransported the same way.

Tropical Fantasy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The corner store here puts them all in an open freezer (like how meat is stored in supermarkets
laugh.gif
)

Coconut FTW
pimp.gif

yes...good thing i learned this early...

heres a test...go grab a random can of soda....get a white napkin, fold it and run it around the indent on the brim of the soda a couple times...100% it comesback black and
sick.gif

most of that would be in you mouth/system if you dont wash/clean it proper

I got one of those forwarded e-mails about rat piss killing a guy. What a joke, pee can't kill you. I don't even buy soda though, so I guess Idon't have to "worry" about it.

saw it on the news about cleaning before you drink

cause rats and whatnot and they poo and all that nasty stuff

buy bottles its better

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Tropical Fantasy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The corner store here puts them all in an open freezer (like how meat is stored in supermarkets
laugh.gif
)

Coconut FTW
pimp.gif

Tropical Fantasy is mad nasty. For that Allen, you lose 1 kudos. j/k

If I find a can of Sprite Remix, I don't care how dirty it is, I'm drinking it.

Back
Top Bottom