Dirty Talk: yea or nay?

Yea pretty much that.

I recently learned I DO NOT do dirty talk. It feels forced when I do it, feels weird when I hear it, just Fs up my mood pretty much. According to my friend, I'm weird for that. What!? How does anyone enjoy the moment when someone is monologuing how good they feel?

What's your take?

Girl: Talk dirty to me baby!

Don Adidada: oh baby recycle is on Thursday’s night, make sure you use the blue bag baby.

Girl: you make me so horny!

Don Adidada:you should see me on laundry day when I don’t separate the whites from the colors.

Girl: you so nasty!
Lmao

another thing that I never thought of doing until hella late in the game was playing music during it. total of 4 times gentlemen. overall its :rolleyes to me

Yea pretty much that.

I recently learned I DO NOT do dirty talk. It feels forced when I do it, feels weird when I hear it, just Fs up my mood pretty much. According to my friend, I'm weird for that. What!? How does anyone enjoy the moment when someone is monologuing how good they feel?

What's your take?
I am with you 100%

another thing that I never thought of doing until hella late in the game was playing music during it. total of 4 times gentlemen. overall its :rolleyes to me

There's background music, and then there's ****ing music... Can't do ****ing music, I start thinking bout the songs... Background music is needed with a kid... Gorrillaz greatest hits in YouTube :smokin...

You ain't piping these girls right then. I gotta turn on the music to drown out the moans and screams :smokin

Playing music is something that's just cool to say to do. What a ***** gon do when she start singing while y'all ******* :lol:

Depends on the girl and the situation. If she a freak and you know its prob a one night thing its kind of fun. If its your main girl....def feels forced once you actually know each other. Not to mention like how much can you come up with to say that isn't just repeated if you are sleeping with the same person.

But def not my thing but if the girl asks for it and its one of the first sexual experiences...i go with it.

And for the music thing i would play music a lot but mostly because i have room mates and need to drown out any other sounds...so its just beneficial.

mastamind033 mastamind033

:lol:

Nah..I can go through the motions but it's not fluid? Like it doesn't come naturally. When I try it I gotta have a few lines prepped so that I have time to think of new ish to say and I end up stuck in my head. I give commands all the time but calling them names just doesnt come naturally to me.

Chopper Chopper

I mean when a girl says stuff like, "yea you like it when i x on your y yea you like that" or "this n fn the s outta me"

Dirty talk depends on the person you with. Background music is definitely needed though to drown out the sounds as well so it ain’t dead silent when we ****ing. Can’t get busy to just the bed squeaking and her moaning.

You ain't piping these girls right then. I gotta turn on the music to drown out the moans and screams :smokin

Solid post to SN

mastamind033 mastamind033

:lol:

Nah..I can go through the motions but it's not fluid? Like it doesn't come naturally. When I try it I gotta have a few lines prepped so that I have time to think of new ish to say and I end up stuck in my head. I give commands all the time but calling them names just doesnt come naturally to me.

I hear ya, definitely ain’t for everybody.

Yea pretty much that.

What's your take?
Are you having sex with this friend? If not their opinion doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom