Discussion for my mature NT'ers: Do you open car door's for women?

after seeing bronx tale, i have always wondered if the door test does work

after seeing bronx tale, i have always wondered if the door test does work

I just think whenever a woman purposely WAITS for a dude to do something (open car door, regular door, etc) I view it as condescending.

Example, if me and someone gout out of my car. And I am fumbling with something and they are walking ahead of me (7 paces ahead) and they get to the door and then WAIT until I get there so I can open it for her, I view that as a dis[play of entitlement as if I am SUPPOSED to do that. Stuff like that piss me off.

I just think whenever a woman purposely WAITS for a dude to do something (open car door, regular door, etc) I view it as condescending.

Example, if me and someone gout out of my car. And I am fumbling with something and they are walking ahead of me (7 paces ahead) and they get to the door and then WAIT until I get there so I can open it for her, I view that as a dis[play of entitlement as if I am SUPPOSED to do that. Stuff like that piss me off.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

this also.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

this also.

Back
Top Bottom