DISGUSTING story, but I'm really surprised that this man was not killed on the spot....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If he had done it right then and there he could've gotten off on a crime of passion, temporary insanity.

This. I can't believe some of these dudes never heard of the heat of passion.

heat of passion n. in a criminal case, when the accused was in an uncontrollable rage at the time of commission of the alleged crime. If so, it may reduce the charge, indictment or judgment down from murder to manslaughter, since the passion precluded the defendant having premeditation or being fully mentally capable of knowing what he/she was doing. (See: murder, manslaughter)

So if you were to have a daughter and at the age of 4 you see her being molested by a man in his 50's, you aren't doing anything?
I'm sorry, that man would not live, I don't care. Some of you have no backbone.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If he had done it right then and there he could've gotten off on a crime of passion, temporary insanity.

This. I can't believe some of these dudes never heard of the heat of passion.

heat of passion n. in a criminal case, when the accused was in an uncontrollable rage at the time of commission of the alleged crime. If so, it may reduce the charge, indictment or judgment down from murder to manslaughter, since the passion precluded the defendant having premeditation or being fully mentally capable of knowing what he/she was doing. (See: murder, manslaughter)

Exactly I would of stabbed him the F up shooting him would of been an easy death . The article said"Her father went looking for his daughter and found her undressed, yelling and banging on a neighbor's window, police said.".That alone says I wasn't in my right state of mind .That Father really has compassion and patience 

they would have to surgically remove my fist from his orbital socket...

R.I.H to his bootyhole... on the brightside (for him) at 52 hell prolly die before the 100th or so time his manhood is taken from him

BUT YOU KNOW THE POLICES FAVORITE LINE FOR WHEN YOU TAKE JUSTICE INTO YOUR OWN HANDS.......

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL US FIRST?"

25 YEARS BAM......SHAMBLES

What kind of sad f'r would abduct their neighbor's kid and then do her? What kind of sad, lonely perv is ready to stoop low enough to child molestation because they can't get any boing-boing?

on the bright side, when people in prison find out this guy's offense, he's gonna get it. As hard as some prison inmates are, a lot of them can't stand child molestation.

If I was a juror and heard that the dad killed him after that I would have to let him walk. I'm not one for violence but something like that will make you act like the hulk.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

So if you were to have a daughter and at the age of 4 you see her being molested by a man in his 50's, you aren't doing anything?
obviously you didn't even get my point. Did you even bother thinking or consider to think of any valid reason why one wouldn't do anything?
it's either get prison time or spend time helping your daughter recover when she needs it most. 

Obviously you care more about personal revenge rather than family. Oh yeah, your backbone will be so helpful to you in prison. 

If I was the father I would have taken his life with my hands. The last thing he would ever see was me choking the life out of him...easily temporary insanity. 

They would not have been able to identify that man if it were me.

5, 10, 15, 20...I don't care. I would kill that person if any of my family were in that situation...I can only imagine what would have happened if it were my child.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

because we have a flawed justice system.
If he went in there guns blazing to RESCUE his daughter, you think a jury would convict him of murder?  I know we have a flawed justice system, but are there any examples of when they've ruled against a vigilante act where the aggressor could be considered in the right? 

and youd really take that chance?

Yes, having a daughter myself I would have killed the man on the spot. I know our judicial system is doo doo but No way in hell a jury in America is convicting you of murder after you just rescued your child after being kidnapped and raped. Your in the heat of the moment. You could easily say the man was coming at you trying to keep you from taking the child away or a bunch of other bs. Either way, son would have died.

disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Truth. My daughter is 4. GOD FORBID something like this were to happen. Only an act of God could stop me from killing that person. At the very least I would cut off his manhood.

Rationally it would be smart not to kill the man, but realistically some people would snap instantly and kill him.

I'm sure no one wants to spend time in prison, but if you're there and you can do something you most likely would.

I understand not killing him because of the flawed justice system argument.

However, I'm surprised he didn't at least beat him or something.

Unless it was actually the dad that put those cuts on the sick old man's arms.

What that man did definitely was horrendous. However, I don't see why people feel the need to kill. It's sad when people call for blood at every turn. I'm not defending the man, what he did was indefensible. But will taking his life erase the act? No. 

Originally Posted by beh235

What that man did definitely was horrendous. However, I don't see why people feel the need to kill. It's sad when people call for blood at every turn. I'm not defending the man, what he did was indefensible. But will taking his life erase the act? No. 

People always want revenge or justice. The cycle never ends because whenever people want revenge, they don't realize or care that the other side will want it too.

That's why people still die every day unnecessarily. Because someone always feels like they need to draw equal blood and ignore the fact that the victim will think just like they do.

Back
Top Bottom