DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - The Little Mermaid opens 05/26/23

i hope its like babe with actual animals and they make the mouth move not cgi 
sick.gif

Last edited:
saw Beauty and the Beast last night, Thought it was great, wasn't really feeling Emma as Belle but everyone else shined and I was banking on that anyways, few nitpicking things I didn't like but solid movie for sure

Man based off the trailer alone I thought Watson was a perfect cast :lol: she just has the Belle look from what I remember of the og movie.

I actually thought the opposite. I don't think she has the belle look at all but if she was the best fit for the role then it's all good.

Haven't seen the animated Beauty & Beast since I was in elementary school. Seen the live action yesterday it was good. I still vaguely remember the songs and it was cool how Disney made the musical parts into live action especially the dinner part with the candle dude singing lol..

Out of that era of Disney movies Aladdin was probably my favorite as a kid so looking forward to how they will do that the most.

Last edited:
Jungle Book was better

Emma is cute tho

Waiting on Lion King and Aladdin

Last edited:
Reese Witherspoon for tinkerbell

Emma Stone as Cruela de vil

New music for Snow White by the La La Land guys

Cotdamn

Disney just keeps winning...

Yea. Apparently Emma Stone as Cruela is not new news

But I didn't know until it popped on my fb feed last night so whatever :pimp:

Watched Beauty and the Beast last night and Disney blew me away once again with reinterpreting their classics in live action form. This might've been better than Jungle Book. I was a little upset with the casting of AWG Emma Watson as Belle but after about 30 minutes she won me over. The songs were just as catchy as they were 25+ years ago and there were some adultish jokes in there that varied from hilarious to uncomfortable. The big take away was the CGI. Beast and especially Lumière looked cool. Great great film, ready for Cruella

‘Beauty And The Beast’ Roars Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office

Continuing an enchanted dance, Disney’s Beauty And The Beast has waltzed across the $1B global box office threshold, reaching the milestone on Wednesday. The Bill Condon-helmed live-action update on 1991’s animated classic has been in worldwide release since March 16, riding to the $1B point in 29 days. BATB is the 14th movie for the Mouse to reach the number. It still has Japan to come on April 21, meaning this beauty has still has plenty of rose petals ahead.

Wow.

Dude lion King about to do 1.5b book it.
I know I'll give that movie a few visits.
I have faith in Jon

Will Smith In Talks For Genie Role In Disney’s Live-Action ‘Aladdin’

Will Smith is in talks to take on the genie role made famous by the late Robin Williams in Disney’s live-action Aladdin from Guy Ritchie, we hear. The adaptation of the animated feature follows the studio’s strategy of bringing its classic animated titles to life and so far it has been a goldmine, most recently with Beauty and the Beast which has already grossed over $1B worldwide. Smith had previously been in talks with Tim Burton about Dumbo but that did not materialize and we’re told these talks are also early.

Back
Top Bottom