DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - The Little Mermaid opens 05/26/23

WHAT?!? No way Disney dropped the ball that heavy. Gottfried as Iago is as iconic as Robin Williams as Genie

i think he's still in hot water from getting fired by aflac, i mean if he lost his spokeperson job from aflac due to tsunami and earthquake tweets, no way is disney is even going to come near him

everyones too sensitive and you got to be too pg these days

i think he's still in hot water from getting fired by aflac, i mean if he lost his spokeperson job from aflac due to tsunami and earthquake tweets, no way is disney is even going to come near him

everyones too sensitive and you got to be too pg these days

Had no idea he was in trouble. Yeah in that case I can see why Disney went away from him

And I’ll go ahead and address the elephant in the room, Aladdin isn’t handsome either. There, I said it

SUNNY LEONE!!!!

but in all serioussness, i like naomi scott, i think she's real pretty and she can sing so that probably played a part in her casting

i don't want kim k, she still has that slutty look that jasmine shouldn't really have, maybe its becuase i know her from all her crappy sh*t so i cant distance her

anyways, i really wouldn't have minded nina dobrev or if emmanuelle chriqui were younger but many are going to go mad if they aren't mostly indian but there aren't too many choices out there unless they go bollywood

i think frieda pinto would have been good too but probably too old

I was actually thinking of Sunny Leone too. :lol:

She’s a regular actress in India now.

Dumbo_SQR_Ablog900.jpg

Aladdin_SQR_Ablog900.jpg

Gottfried has burned a lot of bridges since his Aladdin days. I would love to hear him doing an unfiltered, racist Iago. Iago does a Seinfeld impression. "Why are genies in lamps? Who put these genies in these lamps?!"

Naomi Scott is attractive but she doesn’t fit the “Princess Jasmine” look.

We’re getting Dumbo, Aladdin, Lion King, Toy Story 4, Avengers 4 and Spider-Man 2 all in the same year????? Disney letting the yoppa sing

they also got Frozen 2 and Episode IX (yall can hate all yall want but the ending to a trilogy is going to do numbers)

there's also artemis fowl but that looks like its going to be a flop

they also got Frozen 2 and Episode IX (yall can hate all yall want but the ending to a trilogy is going to do numbers)

there's also artemis fowl but that looks like its going to be a flop

Left episode IX out for a reason :rolleyes

But completely forgot about Frozen 2 :wow:

i know you did and i am sure a lot has practically written it off but that is a guaranteed billi for the mouse

it is crazy but disney is definitely gon' set even more records this year
(though to be fair, moviepass idiot service helped a lot in breaking the box office record :lol: )

bo2018.png

Superheroes and Disney paved the way for a record-breaking year at the box office.

The worldwide box office nabbed a record $41.7 billion in 2018 with Disney's "Avengers: Infinity War" and "Black Panther at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. The global box office benefited from a strong performance at North American theaters where there was an increase in both revenue and foot traffic.

Disney posted the biggest box office year in North American history, grossing more than $3 billion at the U.S. box office. This makes Disney Hollywood's top studio by more than a billion dollars, dominating an estimated 26% of the market share.

Disney's content library grow even more once it completes its purchase of 21st Century Fox's assets this year.

Aladdin is alright

Princess Jasmine is pretty but in a really plain, average way if that makes sense. Was expecting more.

Back
Top Bottom