DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Well, Baby Fozz is now head down and the doctor instructed that my wife can't do long walks from now until she gives birth. Suggested that we could still go to Disneyland for our daughter's birthday and we could rent a motorized scooter..but was immediately hit with a :stoneface:

She then suggested that I take our daughter by myself and I :lol:. But really, would like our first Disneyland trip to be with the entire family and not just one of us.

I just took my daughters for labor day, and we went a few times with just us three. Its great bonding time, from the 7 hour car ride to actually being there. I get the first trip is for the family, but we got plenty of those in, so if you can, it's an awesome experience to go with just the kids, too.

F46EEF2A-89A9-4F5F-97C1-2CCE99A0FFF8.jpeg
Copped

You can see the structures super clear from the Mickey and friends top level.

Mickeys party was fun, of all nights for my daughter to knock out early it had to be this one smh. Since she was tinkerbell we were gonna try and get a photo with hook but she was out.

Got the cotton candy lemonade vodka and it was legit. Sleeper drink for sure, my girl was buzzing off half of it.
D92397B2-F9DC-45C7-96F3-2C6BAD36EDCA.jpeg
96EA6C54-5160-45E2-A7B7-AEF847D539BB.jpeg

Earl of sandwich opens back up oct 1st

The grand opening of the popular Earl of Sandwich restaurant at Downtown Disney in Anaheim has been postponed, with no new date given.

A spokeswoman for the 32-restaurant chain announced the delay Sunday, after originally saying last week that the grand reopening had been planned for Monday, Oct. 1. No reason was given for the delay.

“We will open very soon but I can’t say yet if it will be Tuesday,” company spokeswoman Amy Sadowsky said in an email Sunday.

I'm curious what the hold up is.

I do hope that when the get the approval to begin demolition, they find a replacement spot for Earl.

I heard after the whole city screwing around with that tax money thing, disney is putting a hold on any new development in Anaheim. Might have had something to do with that. Was it supposed to be relocated or remodeled? Depending on which, I could see them being like, we ain't building nothing new if your going to mess with us, nothing all. Disney messing with a whole lot of construction jobs because the city wanted to poke the giant

not to mention the 600ish jobs that were gonna be created by the new hotel

earls is going to be temporary no matter what, i think they just feel it is space being wasted right now and they do not want to rotate food trucks in that space

probably didn't hurt that many of yall are fans and asking for it so they probably trying to see if they can capitalize on hype

Kind of like a pop up earls! I can dig it, well be there in a couple of weeks, hopefully we can eat there one last time. Yeah, that whole side of downtown is a bunch of empty buildings now, feels weird. It's kind of funny to see how they're trying to distract from the fact that nothing is open over on that side.

Last edited:
so i guess Earls did re-open yesterday...?

Disneyland is bringing in food trucks to fill Downtown Disney

Downtown Disney's Earl of Sandwich did, in fact, reopen today, despite a last-minute report in a local newspaper that the reopening had been postponed.

And that's not the only quick service food option that visitors to the west side of the shopping district will be able to enjoy in the coming weeks. Disneyland is supplementing Earl of Sandwich with a variety of food trucks that will be parking and serving in the area from 3pm on each evening.

All this is because Disney is now stuck with a construction site that has no construction project. Disneyland had closed all the retail locations on the western end of Downtown Disney last spring, in anticipation of starting construction on its fourth on-site hotel. But that plan stalled in a political battle with the City of Anaheim over a proposed tax break for the hotel, which the city claimed was no longer eligible after Disney moved it from its original site following its decision to cancel the Eastern Gateway project, which would have seen the resort's second parking garage go up on a plot of land between Harbor Boulevard and Interstate 5. Now, the garage is going up next to the Mickey and Friends parking structure, which pushed the hotel site to the south.

Whew.

So while Disney decides what to do with its plans for another hotel — whether to go ahead, change the hotel's "luxury" design, or to kill the whole thing — Disneyland visitors can chow down on Earl of Sandwich as well as The Habit Burger, Brew Wings, Crepes Bonaparte, and whatever else rolls up at Disney's request.

Later this year, Disneyland will announce opening dates for its other Downtown Disney restaurants now under construction: the Salt & Straw ice cream shop, Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer, and San Diego-based Ballast Point brewery.

isn't there one like 20 min away?

plus i think the black tap craft burgers&beers fulfills that and the new brewery fill in for those craving alcohol

I wish the checkerboard didn't have those flames. That tie-dye fantasia shirt has potential tho.

Back
Top Bottom