DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Disney Is Changing Their Stroller Policy and Parents Are Not Having It

Besides a ton of snacks, huge amounts of water and lots of extra clothes, what is the one essential item that parents need when they visit Disneyland? A stroller big enough to carry all of those things and their kids, of course.

That is about to change, since Disney just announced a big shake-up to their stroller policyat both Disneyland and Disney World: Starting on May 1, 2019, the new regulations prohibit strollers larger than 31 inches wide and 52 inches long, and ban stroller wagons altogether.

(Also, if you were planning to hitch a cooler filled with dry ice to the back of your gargantuan stroller and smoke a cigarette while doing it, you’re even more out of luck: Disney will also impose a ban on smoking within their parks and will now prohibit parkgoers from bringing in dry ice or loose ice cubes.)

As expected, the new stroller rules have parents everywhere throwing a Matterhorn-sized fit, and who can blame them? A stroller is a very strategic purchase, and many parents have bought a large one in the hopes of not having to hear any of their kids complain about walking for at least a few minutes. (I’m not sure how I would have made it past the front gates and halfway to Fantasyland without my sit-and-stand stroller.)

Disney is addressing the complaints, but parents are not having any of it. Especially ones who have bought strollers especially for their Disneyland and Disney World excursions.

Of course, there are those that are in favor of the new rules:

And then there are those that are just having fun with the whole thing:

In announcements on both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World websites, the company offers this explanation: “Walt Disney World Resort makes updates from time to time, and the reduction of stroller sizes is intended to ease guest flow and reduce congestion, making the park experience more enjoyable for everyone who visits. Many strollers, including many double jogging strollers, fit within these guidelines.”

Parents, start measuring those strollers! And prepare your kids for a little more walking.

i eat all the carbs so i dont accidentally go in to ketosis :lol:

Last edited:
stopped by yesterday and just binged at food & wine

sip & savor pass is a good deal, with the AP its $49 for 8 item so that averages to $6.13 per item, still small servings but it is disneyland

everything i got was actually pretty good except maybe the watermelon lemonade that people were lining up for, its not even alcoholic :lol: it was just too sweet

the macaron was like $5.50 but it is pretty big and probably my favorite out of everything, i do have a sweet tooth so i am biased but the macaron has a lemon hint and then some jam in the middle
d13.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d7.jpg

d9.jpg

d8.jpg

d4.jpg

random pics

was also there to get the limited edition b&w popcorn bucket and saw several people with it but was told it sold out a month ago, i hate being lied to in my face :smh:
d1.jpg

d6.jpg

d11.jpg

d5.jpg

also wanted the spirit jersey hoody but the smallest was small and wasn't gon' get any but it got cold and i only had a tee on and wanted to watch world of color... that's how they get you!
d12.jpg

I have a magic mountain question. Anyone ever gotten the front of the line tickets? Gonna send my wife for her bday the weekend after memorial weekend. I figure it’ll be somewhat packed and I want her to enjoy all the rides. Would she need the front of the line ticket or would a regular one be good?

I have a magic mountain question. Anyone ever gotten the front of the line tickets? Gonna send my wife for her bday the weekend after memorial weekend. I figure it’ll be somewhat packed and I want her to enjoy all the rides. Would she need the front of the line ticket or would a regular one be good?

I don’t think it’s going to be all that crazy honestly...Galaxy’s Edge is going to be pulling all sorts of crowds away from other parks...Plus it’s the weekend after a major holiday weekend...Front of the line pass shouldn’t be needed...

stopped by yesterday and just binged at food & wine

sip & savor pass is a good deal, with the AP its $49 for 8 item so that averages to $6.13 per item, still small servings but it is disneyland

everything i got was actually pretty good except maybe the watermelon lemonade that people were lining up for, its not even alcoholic :lol: it was just too sweet

the macaron was like $5.50 but it is pretty big and probably my favorite out of everything, i do have a sweet tooth so i am biased but the macaron has a lemon hint and then some jam in the middle

Did you go by yourself?

That watermelon lemonade is actually something I was looking forward to trying but good to hear it's too sweet. I'll just save my money.

i was gon' go by myself because it was just spur of the moment (got in the park at ~4pm and all fastpass at dca were gone) but my brother met up with me, couldn't get anyone else to go in the middle of the week :lol:

if you want to try a drink, the kombucha mojito or peach tea might be a better choice

gauntlet sipper back during the superhero after dark event

Six Epic Reasons to Attend Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble

The Super Hero universe unites during Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble at Disney California Adventure park! With special, after-park hours access, you’ll experience incredible entertainment, character encounters, event-themed food, merchandise and more—all themed to some favorite Super Hero stories.

Fans can choose to attend Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble during either Apr. 30 or May 1, 2019 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. each night.

sdifu031.jpg

Here are six reasons to attend this action-packed event:

• Photo opportunities – Step into immersive photo backdrops and flex those smiles. You’ll also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
  • Super Hero sightings – See some of the most admired Super Heroes in the universe like Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange and Iron Man.
  • Exclusive food – Savor a special menu of tasty, themed bites and sips. Scour the park for specialty items like hero-themed churros and the Infinity Gauntlet Sipper Cup, available for sale at the two events.
  • Special entertainment – Rock out at the event’s dance party and enjoy heroic show moments. Meet and greet with actress and author Ashley Eckstein. Participate in a park-wide scavenger hunt, searching for hidden artifacts and solving the puzzle to help save mankind!
  • After-hour access to attractions – Ride popular attractions in Disney California Adventure park with less time waiting in line, including Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! You’ll also have mix-in access to the park starting at 6 p.m.
  • Dress the part – Dust off your shields, hammers and suits of armor and come dressed in your Super Hero-best attire.
Tickets are available on Disneyland.com. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Make plans now to join us for Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble at Disney California Adventure park!

i dont know if its just me but does anyone else hate these new paper straws?

they just feel weird and they get soggy pretty quick and then it feels even more disgusting to sip out of

This...

I find myself grabbing two simply because they get soggy and fall apart in no time...

i dont know if its just me but does anyone else hate these new paper straws?

they just feel weird and they get soggy pretty quick and then it feels even more disgusting to sip out of

Dont know if its just you? I dont think there is a single person in the world that prefers paper straws. They are awful. :lol:

depends
if its super hot
get her a pass
it be hot at disneyland
but magic mountain heat is a different kinda heat
i hate standing in their lines

Back
Top Bottom