DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Everything! When you need a place to chill and let her play, goofys house in toontown has a great play area with benches and wifi. World mark is quite a far hike, so make sure you have the shuttle situated before hand. Theres the grove down there, but its geared towards shopping and whatnot. And some ok restaurants. One day might not be enough time, I'd do three, two would feel too rushed for my procrastinating butt. But I like to float around like a beautiful brown butterfly, lol. Load up on fruit and snacks at the Walmart or food max down the street, it's a lot cheaper than eating the junk at the parks, and healthier. And have fun. Dont rush. Watch their eyes light up. Soak it in and make memories that will last until they're taking their kids remembering when their parents took them. They'll remember.
Thank you for this!

every ride keeps breaking down today. have had to walk out of like 4 lines. plus indy, hyper space, matterhorn and big thunder mountain have been closed longer than they’ve been open.

also saw a guy puke just before exiting the car on space mountain. the employees let them off and loaded the car :sick: granted most of his puke was off to the side but they didn’t even bother checking the car. felt bad for the dude that got in after unaware

Snapped this pic last month when we all went to Disney World.
2019-04-18.jpeg

Looks like we will be getting something like this real soon.

So it looks like July 4th weekend is official. In-laws offered tickets for us and our daughter, while they stay home and watch the baby boy.

So going to die in that heat and that crowd.

you might have to worry about the heat, weather has been so unpredictable

it rained yesterday morning and then gloomy and sunny to gloomy again but temp has been pretty chill

it also rained last saturday morning then it was hitting 80s then back down to 50s in the morning again

socals weathers been as unpredictable as the crowds at DL lately

Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary after hours event happening and its.... $299!!!

:rofl:

id understand if they gave access to SWGE and even then that price is absurd but it doesn't really sound like that's part of it at all

I need to be selective on where to eat when we go Disneyland.

Outside of Mickey ears for the kids, I need to make sure I don't get caught up in the moment splurge.

Glad vinylmations are no longer a thing. Smh.

anything special happening on memorial day weekend? headed there on thursday with the wife and kid

i love the monte cristo, but cafe orleans was closed so we hit up blue bayou last week. o was disappointed that they don’t give you soup or gumbo with your meal anymore. plus the monte cristo only comes with maple syrup and instead of the 3 jam dipping sauces

Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary after hours event happening and its.... $299!!!

:rofl:

id understand if they gave access to SWGE and even then that price is absurd but it doesn't really sound like that's part of it at all

give folks opportunity to see star wars i guess be less crowded
ill buy me and the wife tickets
if yall tryna do a nt meet up
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

$199 to build your own lightsaber? Pass.

I read a review that in the Smuggler's Run ride, you get to choose a role during the ride, which can affect the outcome of the ride.

Holy crap that sounds like fun.

I heard you get some sort of band that saves your stats or something and it stays with you throughout the whole land.

i thought its just in your app? might work for bands at WDW since they already sell magic bands but those doesn't exist in DL... yet

you can download the disney play app that already allows you to play some games based on the queue you are currently in and same way you access SW land

but yeah your reputation supposedly stays with you, one scenario that they always talked about is if you failed the smugglers run or crash the millenium falcon, you go into a restaurant afterwards and the patrons there will ask you of your failures

pretty awesome theme-ing, like the merch is also mostly going to be SW based too so you wont necessarily see modern stuff

Back
Top Bottom