DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

maaaaaan, i had this kid working the parade grab m by the arm and try to pull me out the street one time when the parade hadn’t even started. i pulled my arm out his had so fast and gave him a crazy look :lol:
wait like some random kid
or some employe working the parade????

i know disneys afraid of a lawsuit but if dude was swinging and especially at females and endangering kids, then security better have the authority to put dudes in a headlock or tackle and hold them down, they've got to be in the slightest trained to deal with those stuff

the cm's not so much

but the security definitely got there late and someone already tried to put the dude to sleep once they got there

what was the vibe???
Everyone seemed to be a bit paranoid being around a black race. I saw a white mom tell a black family to not start any problems because they were debating who was a better LA team now lakers or clippers :lol:. I think security guards should at least carry a pepper spray to have some sort of control if they can’t touch guest

i was thinking pepper spray but that is just disaster and lawsuit waiting to happen

i keep imagining this altercation at a black friday at walmart that made the news a few years back, chick was in line and when they opened people bum rushed and she just pepper sprayed all over the place and everyone around got hit

i can imagine that being an issue and other guests getting sprayed, disney crowds just too much for that

Everyone seemed to be a bit paranoid being around a black race. I saw a white mom tell a black family to not start any problems because they were debating who was a better LA team now lakers or clippers :lol:. I think security guards should at least carry a pepper spray to have some sort of control if they can’t touch guest

"A black race ." :lol:

Man I hoped somebody smacked that lady saying some wild stuff like that. "Don't start no trouble." Tje hell

Pepper spray is not a good idea especially with so many kids around. It’s not hard to be certified in proper restraining techniques.

Came here to post for the Disneyland fight. Classic “fools wildin thinkin they doin it”. Homeboy in the pink shirt is probably the first person to beat women in some off-white that was caught on camera. Matter of fact I bet there was a LOT of firsts in that video. I can’t wait for the memes.

apparently they were all family members

What escalated it was a sister spitting in her brothers face...smh. This is not the first time this has happened between this family you can tell. Dude was too comfortable knocking those females around.

66820874_152045035916652_6136017318435113733_n.jpg

what?

why does Rise of the Resistance opens at WDW first?

BREAKING: Rise of the Resistance Opening December 5th at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, 2020 at Disneyland

swr2348729384729384fi.jpg

Disney has just announced that the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance attraction will be opening in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 5th, 2019. The attraction is also set to open at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland on January 17th, 2020, delayed from the previously announced “later this year” opening date.

“When it opens, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will blur the lines between fantasy and reality and will put guests in the middle of a climactic battle between the First Order and the Resistance. Guests will be recruited to join Rey and General Organa at a secret base. Along the way, they will be captured by a First Order Star Destroyer. With the help of some heroes of the Resistance, they break out and must escape the Star Destroyer, protect the secret base, and stay one step ahead of Kylo Ren.”

As soon as work is completed at Walt Disney World, Imagineers will head back to California to complete their mission at Disneyland Resort where Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will open on Friday, January 17, 2020.

rrs2094802394823423424fi.jpg

Disneyland was ahead of Florida on everything Galaxy’s Edge...

The fact that it’s version of RotR is behind Florida’s says they found something seriously wrong with the ride...Disneyland’s version was probably completed before they found it and had to take things back several steps to fix it...Florida’s version was still early enough in the process that they could implement the changes and get the ride done sooner...

stop making sense!!!

i want it now!!!

but in all seriousness, i got to get in the parks sooner than later, i cant believe the wait times i am seeing

i might be able to get in the peter pan ride for once :lol:

socal ap blockout ends after labor day so i got to visit the park as much as possible before then, just sucks halloween decos and events start sep 6

stop making sense!!!

i want it now!!!

but in all seriousness, i got to get in the parks sooner than later, i cant believe the wait times i am seeing

i might be able to get in the peter pan ride for once :lol:

socal ap blockout ends after labor day so i got to visit the park as much as possible before then, just sucks halloween decos and events start sep 6

Today is strange...Seems like there’s a ton of people out but nobody is riding anything...And the people who are lining up are using the standby lines...Maxpass has us on rides in literally no time...

Back
Top Bottom