DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

What y’all think???
6FC08C1E-13E1-45DF-9AFB-7DC712F75CDF.jpeg

That is a pretty great mock up, nice and clean.

I’d say the patch could mimick that pocket NT Mickey hat.

Put me down for an XL.

To use the nt logo or use the niketalk name itself, I believe theres something to do with intellectual property rights that meth has.

To use the nt logo or use the niketalk name itself, I believe theres something to do with intellectual property rights that meth has.
I sent him a message
We only doing a few for the thread
He SHOULDNT trip
But
Who knows
I mean we ain’t tryna do it it bulk
Just a few for this thread and their fam

From meth

A11B192F-0094-4324-B703-FAFFA77F929B.jpeg

so it seems its a go
are we really doing the design i posted
minus the disney hat???
also do continue with giving me the sizes
and names
i have a list of about 7-8 so far

Its on. I got a homeboy with a printing company, as well, if needed. Patches sound a little more appealing, to me, as we can add them to maybe a favorite jacket or basically anything we use for trips regularly. I cant wear the same shirt for a multiday trip, but if i could throw one on a backpack, and one on a jacket or vest, im golden. Maybe we should also have an nt summit at Disneyland to give them out? Like, if we can get them directly from fam, it'll bring the whole thread a little closer? But also ship, knowing it isnt always convenient for everyone to be there at the same time, but the thread is always good for working together to help each other!

From meth

A11B192F-0094-4324-B703-FAFFA77F929B.jpeg

so it seems its a go
are we really doing the design i posted
minus the disney hat???
also do continue with giving me the sizes
and names
i have a list of about 7-8 so far
Without the ears, its an nt shirt, lol! I can see the gloves working somehow, but how do the other clubs get theirs cleared and free of copywrite infringing is what i want to know?

Without the ears, its an nt shirt, lol! I can see the gloves working somehow, but how do the other clubs get theirs cleared and free of copywrite infringing is what i want to know?

they don't. i'm sure Meth just doesn't want NT linked with any trademarked images

Spirit Jerseys should be one thing.

Patches can stem from the jersey if wanted but the logo would be what’s key.

The ears would be not used but somehow you’d have to incorporate something... a kingdom hearts type key, the gloves, Walt and Mickey statue silhouette?

The kingdom heart keys came to mind because you could do seasonal themes like some of the spirit jerseys. Those are some of my ideas, have fun creative people.

Look forward to the next mock up.

They don’t need to, the one I’m involved in said as long as money isn’t being made off of their logo then they have no issues.

Can You Make and Sell Handmade Disney Products?

FILED UNDER: COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS

I get asked a lot of questions here on Cutting for Business. Perhaps the most asked question I receive is:

“Can I make and sell Disney/Pixar/Marvel handmade products with my Silhouette or Cricut?”

Answer: “No, not legally.”

Follow up question: “But, I see them everywhere on Etsy! How do those sellers do it?”

Answer: “Illegally.”

You cannot legally make and sell any product with Disney lyrics, quotes, or characters on it without permission from The Walt Disney World Company. While some companies turn a blind eye and don’t actively pursue sellers selling their trademarked properties; Disney employs a team of people whose only job it is to hunt down people/companies using their trademarks without permission. Additionally, Disney has an email address for anyone that sees your item to turn you in themselves on the Disney website. You can access information on emailing violations to Disney at this link.

:rofl:

:lol:

Good find. But is what we are talking about direct infringement?

What if it was Donald’s hat or something, is that “characters”? (Or gloves, keyblade, etc)

Yeah I’m not sure how it’s possible all these other clubs can get by with it then...I mean some of these have full on pictures of the characters, never-mind silhouettes...Anyway what if we come up with another name to keep NT clear of any potential legal issues...

Its the profiting of their images is what theyre seemingly trying to prevent, well, that and the misuse of their properties. Makes sense. As well as meths requests, they'd prolly go after him, cause they aren't comin after migu420, lol. Good luck with that, suckaz!

Back
Top Bottom