DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Headed to DW 11/14 -24

I’ll be at the beach club w/the fam if anyone from NT is around that wk and wants to meet up and chill(bringing some fire herb with me as always)

I’m 6wks out from knee surgery (tore my patella tendon 9/22) so I got a motorized scooter to cruise lol....far cry from my typical trip where I usually run the boardwalk each afternoon smh...

If anyone needs pick ups I’ll see what I can do too

How’s the trip going? Is the scooter a pro, or a con? I went back in August for a week, and it was definitely an interesting experience. Wait times were WAY down, and crowds were manageable. Everyone was doing a good job with masks/distancing, but Epcot got crazy after dark when the alcohol started taking affect. I stayed at Riviera, and the skyliner would get pretty backed up in the mornings (30 min. + waits). All in all it was a fun trip, with the main drawback being unable to “park hop”, and no fast passes.

Enjoy the trip, and looking forward to reading how it goes. Side note, I spotted some Travis Scott hi’s, and Red October’s last trip.

Happy 92nd Birthday Mickey!
E13A602F-051A-4BC4-95C4-B0EDF57541AC.jpeg

Last edited:
i like the hotdogs and been my go to especially their seasonal offerings and was kind of looking forward to em

not sure why they cant offer it with the corndog

Hey guys haven’t been on here in awhile ! Next trip planned in December, first time in a long time where I’ve ONLY been to Disney only two times this year (New York LongIsland)
You sure you still going? I know someone trying to go to Vegas for NYE, I was like you sure that is a good idea?

Any idea what ship that is, took our daughters two years ago and saw Beauty and the Beast very well done. Suppose to go again next year but undecided. I don't know who hasn't in here but if you haven't done a Disney cruise, I highly recommend it. Wife and I keep telling our friends who love cruising pull the trigger but they complain it is so expensive. Personally didn't think so felt all relative when comparing apples to apples.

How’s the trip going? Is the scooter a pro, or a con? I went back in August for a week, and it was definitely an interesting experience. Wait times were WAY down, and crowds were manageable. Everyone was doing a good job with masks/distancing, but Epcot got crazy after dark when the alcohol started taking affect. I stayed at Riviera, and the skyliner would get pretty backed up in the mornings (30 min. + waits). All in all it was a fun trip, with the main drawback being unable to “park hop”, and no fast passes.

Enjoy the trip, and looking forward to reading how it goes. Side note, I spotted some Travis Scott hi’s, and Red October’s last trip.
It’s been awesome man. Empty parks everyday. No park hopper was a drag but man we had a blast even w/my knee bs (scooter was a MUST I am swollen af even w/using the scooter all wk...like back to wk of surgery level swelling after working so hard for the prior 7 wks since surgery to make it easy for this trip)....
Last day here is today but I’m so glad we rolled the dice and went regardless of the state of the world rn....pic dump coming

It’s been awesome man. Empty parks everyday. No park hopper was a drag but man we had a blast even w/my knee bs (scooter was a MUST I am swollen af even w/using the scooter all wk...like back to wk of surgery level swelling after working so hard for the prior 7 wks since surgery to make it easy for this trip)....
Last day here is today but I’m so glad we rolled the dice and went regardless of the state of the world rn....pic dump coming

good to hear it’s going well. i’m headed out there in a month and was kinda starting to second guess it, but sounds like it’s fine

info on buena vista street opening procedures. headed down there next saturday. doesn’t seem too bad

Back
Top Bottom