DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I hate the fact that you can’t get a reservation same day as an annual pass holder. For example I got into Anaheim on a Sunday evening before we were gonna go Monday/Tuesday. Would of loved to have jumped into California at 8pm just to jump on a ride or two but obviously can’t do that.

I hate the fact that you can’t get a reservation same day as an annual pass holder. For example I got into Anaheim on a Sunday evening before we were gonna go Monday/Tuesday. Would of loved to have jumped into California at 8pm just to jump on a ride or two but obviously can’t do that.

you could if there are any rez left and maybe earlier in the day

im now old and senile but i do kind of, sort of, maybe.... remember one saturday reserving in the morning since i was free that day

as for the expiring pass that has rattled teh AP world because damn vloggers want that clickbait, i found an answer i think

It was actually a military ticket and was backdated to the first day it was used.

so if that was the case, then it was more like grandfathering the old AP pass before the pandemic, maybe he didnt get a refund but thats also maybe why he cant renew to a now sold out Magic Key pass because it was originally an Annual Pass, different passes even if it is in the same tier

how can the pass expire in may? the Magic Key program started in september...
In the video he explains it - I guess something about buying tickets and then turning them into AP’s. The AP turns into an expiration date of when you purchased the tickets? So for that dude is backdated to May.

1650664042486.gif

1650664088268.gif

antman.wasp carries around a miniature size version of bugs land around avengers capus (where bugs land used to be)

pretty awesome and why its better than batuu

1650670108755.jpeg

1650670086962.jpeg

Nah

Galaxy’s Edge > Avengers Campus.

We can meet and throw hands if need be on this one bro

eh, im bored in batuu after riding RotR

avengers campus gets the new characters when a new show comes out like moon knight appeard a few weeks ago and then mr knight a week after that the same time they made their debut

they actually got stunt shows and other attractions and shows, batuu is pretty much an outdoor mall if you remove RotR

RotR and SR > Spidey but land-wise AC > Batuu

but i’ll see you in temecula

1650670773229.gif

Last edited:
“Shows”

Mans is talmbout someone in a costume standing on a building. The Dr Strange show was coo when I went I guess but I’ll combat that with the ability to make your own lightsaber or your own droid.

Galaxy’s Edge wins immediately for its immersion into another universe. ROTR is the best ride at Disneyland/DCA, but even outside of that.. we have the falcon. There’s a ship on the building and a Jeep in AC. And you takin dem?

We def engaging in fisticuffs b

get your reading glasses ready, here’s my dissertation…

you can only make a lighsaber and droid once unless you big ballin

i can only stare at the millennium falcon for so long until the sun burns my skin

i can only ride rotr once per visit unless i wanna waste my whole day standing in queue

after one visit, ive seen everything in batuu

in avengers campus, i can chill outside and see the spiderman jump, the stunt show in the building, the dorja milaje exhibition and dr strange show (which also changes a bit) not to mention i can see antman, wasp, thor, loki, cap, iron man, etc… walking by to interact with… then the aforementioned additions as movies and shows are released (new lokis, eternals, shang chi, moonknight, etc...) i mean this is a huge part of disney, character interactions and they get to play dress up too

guardians ride also changes, different music and in halloween its completely different at night

i can see something new every visit, its not static like batuu, i mean that little easter egg i just posted with the mini bugs land says so much and its such a small thing (pun intended)

rotr is the best ride in the galaxy but again i can ride it once per visit

you got outside and stare at the xwing thats on a pedestal, you can even touch it or take a decent pic of it

rey and chewy hasnt been around but only interactions are stormtroopers and kylo that has like pre-recorded saying(?), chewy and rey… they promised its suppose to be a sprawling “make your own adventure” land with droids walking around and cast members questioning you when you crash the millenium falcon… that is almost non-existent, its locked behind a $6k 2 day hotel stay in a starcruiser

stop giving me the characters fromt he most hated trilogy, i need luke, vader, han, leia, r2, etc… hell give me poe or finn… but they shot themselves in the foot by setting the land in a certain timeline so now theyre stuck

i mean hell, give me a stunt show on top of the rafters between rey and kylo or a shootout between stormtroopers and chewy but nope, got to go to the starcruiser for that

i get it though, if you’re going once a year, yeah batuu is going to look spectacular and you do those lightsaber and droid thing but when you’re going one or twice a month, it becomes boring, theres even that long lull between the two attractions with the long empty walkway

if youve got the $$$ to burn then you will love the outdoor mall and disney will love you for it too :lol: thats what they have to offer thats new, its locked behind a $200 legacy lightsaber :rofl:

hell they dont even greet me with bright suns anymore :rofl:

it had so much promise and possibilities

but yeah i’ll fight all of yall

1650673923900.gif

Oga’s?
Or that one spot with the coffee everyone buggin over?

You got speciality foods like Ronto wraps and shizz if you’re into that. Blue milk.

AC has the character roaming done right but honestly outside of the avengers ride I don’t even care about web slingers. The merch shops are ***. Although I haven’t tried the test kitchen yet so I’ll give me review next month

But again, the immersion aspect they gave Galaxy’s Edge.. you just can’t beat it IMO. When I’m in there I mostly forget I’m at Disneyland and think I’m at an actual Star Wars theme park / town. It’s dope.

AC has good specific food like the shwarma and the twisted churro

oga has alcohol but pyms test kitchen got it beat by a mile, i prefer the food there too from the tater tots to the giant pretzel, chicken sandwich to the panini

ogas is also so cramp, its a super spreader to the galaxy

i dont like that sauce that numbs your mouth with the ronto wrap, docking bay food is good but its not something i go back/never been back to for seconds

SW got better merch but im not really trying to spend that much (give me that spirit jersey and i dont really know what to do with a lightsaber :lol: ) and they do have those spidey web to improve your score on the ride, they also have thebuild your own spiderbot and it can actually battle with another spiderbot

but i do like it that most merch are elsewhere in some warehouse and not blatant inside the land

again batuu just could be way better, even the music is kind of bland, it doesnt sound epic when you get in there and i get it they want to make it realistic but its a theme park and music plays a huge part of star wars

give my that john wiliams score and let the hair in my arms raise and feel electric but instead its quiet

in AC that music gets you hyped and pumped and feels heroic

hope yall had a blast

been a good weather lately too, not too hot so yall got to go at a good time

I had emergencies both times. I also heard that it resets after 90 days instead of 60

if you have a month that you know you wont go soon, the ban from getting another rez is only 30 days and existing rez days arent cancelled so it might be better to just get it over with i guess?

if that makes sense

the one thats still available...

:lol:

but in all seriousness, lamlight lounge for a more casual eatings pretty good

for a more pricey option, carthay circle is great

blue bayou is 50/50, one day it could be great and then another day mediocre but ambience is cool

blue bayou is 50/50, one day it could be great and then another day mediocre but ambience is cool
Lamplight lobster nachos. 🔥🔥🔥

We have rez for lamplight and Oga’s for both days we’re going. Had to.

Thanks. Our reservation window is coming up this week. I'm going with close friends, and we haven't been to Disneyland in about 6 or so years. I appreciate the helpful suggestions.

kind of crowded today and rotr is close atm then theres an event at dca so the second WoC shows not available and for some reason the fireworks arent scheduled today (not sure its weekends only?)

really gon have to strategize to be able to catch WoC and then Electrical Parade

might not be the best time to be here right now

18313A73-1C05-43FD-B2F0-D8C4CB1DBBBE.png

rotr down so theres really no more trason to go to batuu, im just sayin… well i guess i get to visit in star tours :lol:

^ you testin me bro

Crossing into “imma throw a half eaten glizzy at you if I ever see you” territory

yo

im not gon argue with you right now, u can have that W today

just got off a ride, this two fine women sat in front of me wearing white tanks and booty yoga shorts and it was their first time riding grizzly f’n river f’n run

i just know theyre about to get free tees

my bro and i just sitting here having a brew, toastin to the good life, no words needed to be said

never had i ever wish i had big balls like frank mucus frank mucus

already had a good showing and world of color and electrical parade hasnt even started yet…

Back
Top Bottom