DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

rfx45 rfx45

You see those Wanda ears anywhere in the park sir?

sorry, didnt see but i also wasnt looking, kind of a lot going on

ill post more about the after dark event later (i got home at 2am then watched the moonknight finale) but i just wanted to post that they really had ahsoka on top of the launch bay in the dark

65C26689-B771-4984-8C4F-FAF86ED7448F.jpeg

looking like…

1651659635312.jpeg

star wars nite was fun but despite ticketholders being able to come in at 6pm, 9pm-1am is still to short just because there are still lines everywhere; for photo ops (could take 15min to an hour), character interactions (it is cool that they try an dtake time and converse with the guests before taking a pic), food (plenty of food, impossible to eat everything unless you dedicate your night to it), merch (dumb that they had the catalog of items availabke inside, they should have had it outside so that people wont have to line-up for an hour just to get in the store and realize they dont want anything in there, there were only a handful or limited items and some of them are even on shopdisney) and the popular rides (i didnt get to ride RotR because lines were mostly 75min+ most of the night though other rides are practically walk-ons)

so for the price, just extend it an extra hour or two exclusively for guests because that early entrance, you still got to compete with most hoppers whose milking every minute they have at DL before being kicked out

E9F17807-665A-48BC-8D15-E4EB23F7FB57.jpeg

characters are cool and are rare in the parks like r2d2 and c3po, sabine and exra and even darth maul and vader all out for pics

the firework was cool but short, it does emphasize one of my complaints about batuu, the music… that thing hits and even though im a casual star wars fan, that that thing hits nostalgia

since its short, they should have had more as there really wasnt a parade on this event, just phasma marching with some stormtroopers

there was a cool lightsaber meet up by the falcon, awesome just to be there

got lots of food and im just gon say all were good though i was pissed they sold out of the grogu macaron

there was a special glizzy for the nite for yall jawa lovers

B09A8733-BBF8-4841-993F-044513DC1E14.jpeg

docking bay has these beef stew with curry sauce and weird creamy dessert, both very creative and good (not limited to star wars nite)

3A21378A-4413-4A65-950A-A70AA7DB9C9B.jpeg

663019A2-A8DC-4136-87B0-A06EEC29F3F8.jpeg

french market has this cheese pasta, wish lighting was better but it was delicious but its again creative with the theme, the red part is pasta

9CA9D5F6-DDD8-4A6E-A1CA-CE65682D30F5.jpeg

cafe orleans got these fried duck, love duck but this was terrible decision because it becomes super hard (no glizzy pun) but the flavors there, also got this filet mignon skewers and its good but pricey, dessert there is good too and it looks awesome
72ED2532-F563-46DC-A4D2-F52601E96BCB.jpeg

2A6CDFB3-BF53-495B-A05F-4F10F0586E73.jpeg

dessert is like s deathstar with chocolate orbit and crack into it and reveal like an eggy yolk (its not egg yolk though) but its good
583D4F15-3DA8-42A5-AA29-4C0DEC977E56.jpeg

DF04AEC2-7802-4E1C-8085-EA6FDDCB2E9B.jpeg

as for merch, i didnt even buy anything that was limited but im also a simply man, give me a spirit jersey and you got my money - also got a magic key exclusive pin and the othe rpins free once you exit out

4D0024CE-AAE0-4D80-92A9-9284B01FFB38.jpeg

overall its always cool to go on these events as i get to literally walk on haunted, indiana, star tours, big thunder, etc… and they have good food and good photo ops and characters expecially for star wars fans who will appreciate those people more

its still too short for what they have to offer, either close DL earlier to kick people out or extend it to 3am, i closed down the park at 1am, got home by 2am and watched moon knight finale and i was wide awake by 7am… so if my washed self can do it then anyone can

oh and maybe make alcohol available during the nite? i didnt even have time to get to ogas and thats probably bumpin but it would be good to be able to drink while you walk around, the main street being where the dj is bumpin pop songs didnt work, too wide open and i felt bad for the dj bumpin for no one

i think i would go again if they offered a bit more and organized it a little better and just extend the time so that guests can do everything they want

but thats it, happy may the 4th!

Anyone know if Tortilla Jo’s in downtown Disney has a walk up standby?

Our reservation time (4PM) Conflicts with our hotel check in (4PM) I’m wondering if it’d be smarter to put down for standby around 3:30 and hope to be called between 4-6, or to keep the reservation and hope we can pull up late

Anyone know if Tortilla Jo’s in downtown Disney has a walk up standby?

Our reservation time (4PM) Conflicts with our hotel check in (4PM) I’m wondering if it’d be smarter to put down for standby around 3:30 and hope to be called between 4-6, or to keep the reservation and hope we can pull up late

id say keep the reservation and check in early and have them store the bags or send them up to the room when it’s ready

Wait, so from my understanding to see WoC you have to be at the parks and get a reservation?

what they do is dumb

so there is an option to queue up and you get one of those reserved section hwere its roped and closer to the WoC, its pretty much the old fastpass section

but there are still a lot of places to view the show, the same as others but the way its stated it seems like you can only see via queue or those overpriced dessert parties

its also easy to sneak up inside the roped areas because i think about 15-20 min before it starts, theres this flood of guests only divide by a tiny rope and you can just find a section to jump to

also another caveat, at least towards the west side viewing area, about 2-3min before the show, they let just let people fill some of that roped section because a lot of people that queued up doesnt show up but a lot of people can get in and then about a quarter of the show in they just let the ropes go and everyone floods toward the show

i wrote all of that to say their method is dumb

Hmm. Might be an option.

Wonder how easy that would be to have the hotel coordinate.

cast members tends to be the best in working with guests, i am sure you go talk to the concierge and tell them your situation and they'll work with you and you'll walk away happy

200.gif

cast members tends to be the best in working with guests, i am sure you go talk to the concierge and tell them your situation and they'll work with you and you'll walk away happy

200.gif
We’re not staying at a Disney hotel. We’re at a bigger hotel on Harbor.

Back
Top Bottom