DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I’m very familiar with her fluids ol son , enjoy that secondhand sweat.

Where’s this timepiece plaza you speak of

I’m very familiar with her fluids ol son , enjoy that secondhand sweat.

Where’s this timepiece plaza you speak of

sorry for the confusion, South Coast Plaza is a high end mall thats about 20 min away from DL so you do kind of have to drive there but i think its worth it if you love watches

and when i see lisa tomorrow…

1665718593293.gif

DL was a mess this morning, after rope drop haunted and rotr were closed, indiana jones opened for 2 mins before it broke down, it said 5min wait on big thunder and we get there and its 50min wait

had some falic breakfast but its not the one that you think

tasted better than it looks

57A467C8-DA9F-4757-BDD0-F09B70EB38CF.jpeg

rotr opened up an hour later then it broke down just before i got to the ride vehicle but did manage to go ride later and use the free pass elsewhere, was able to still hit up the ig hitters before i left by noon (indiana, haunted, rotr, big thunder, star tours and space) cuz im a pro

but really just went for some merch, really had to control myself because i coulda gotten a bunch of spirit jerseys with that disco

3CC07FA9-A170-4BC0-8B85-E5BAB85B8D5E.jpeg

4008D097-1A11-49D6-92DB-C8E8F6111796.jpeg

DL was a mess this morning, after rope drop haunted and rotr were closed, indiana jones opened for 2 mins before it broke down, it said 5min wait on big thunder and we get there and its 50min wait

had some falic breakfast but its not the one that you think

tasted better than it looks

57A467C8-DA9F-4757-BDD0-F09B70EB38CF.jpeg

rotr opened up an hour later then it broke down just before i got to the ride vehicle but did manage to go ride later and use the free pass elsewhere, was able to still hit up the ig hitters before i left by noon (indiana, haunted, rotr, big thunder, star tours and space) cuz im a pro

but really just went for some merch, really had to control myself because i coulda gotten a bunch of spirit jerseys with that disco

3CC07FA9-A170-4BC0-8B85-E5BAB85B8D5E.jpeg

4008D097-1A11-49D6-92DB-C8E8F6111796.jpeg
How much were the Spidey and Wolverine tees?

$35 before tax

i’ll let you know if im tempted to get the magicband or if they sold it at dca because i got another oogie boogie bash next week but im just not sure if its inly sold at DL
I appreciate it man I’ll pay more attention this time

this dude was wrong and an ahole for spitting on the 13yr old girl but disney just got to stop allowing saving spots in line then it will prevent any issues at all

ive seen this sh*t too many times when all of a sudden half a dozen people are just passing through people looking for that one person who lined up for them then another 2-3 people excuses themselves looking for their group up front

its complete BS, suffer in line like the rest of us d*ckheads

this dude was wrong and an ahole for spitting on the 13yr old girl but disney just got to stop allowing saving spots in line then it will prevent any issues at all

ive seen this sh*t too many times when all of a sudden half a dozen people are just passing through people looking for that one person who lined up for them then another 2-3 people excuses themselves looking for their group up front

its complete BS, suffer in line like the rest of us d*ckheads

i feel like it was fine before but it just happens sooo much now that people get sick of watching parties of 5-10 people passing them to catch up to the one person. if you’re in line long enough now it’ll happen multiple times per ride

i feel like it was fine before but it just happens sooo much now that people get sick of watching parties of 5-10 people passing them to catch up to the one person. if you’re in line long enough now it’ll happen multiple times per ride
Sebastian would have caught a fist if that was my kid. Spitting water on a little girl? Yeah it's messed up and disney should address the situation, but they''ll probably address in a manner where they can generate money from space-saving, but no way in hell am I allowing no next man spit water on my daughter.

Sebastian would have caught a fist if that was my kid. Spitting water on a little girl? Yeah it's messed up and disney should address the situation, but they''ll probably address in a manner where they can generate money from space-saving, but no way in hell am I allowing no next man spit water on my daughter.

nobody’s saying he wasn’t wrong but disney is creating or at least allowing a situation in which people feel they need to police the line themselves. you see people getting in augments about this all the time

magicband+ is kinda lame, upon entrance they dont even have that machine that you tap the band to, you still go through the turnstile and the person has to tap the iphone to the band and thats how you enter

so you really save about 10 seconds opening the app on your phone?

again put a dedicated AP entrance and have the magic band post like they do in wdw where it just lights up and your in then i might be tempted

but right now, im good

yeah it’s gonna get old quick if they don’t fix the entrance gate

Also got cited Saturday night cause I got caught blocking the intersection right in front.

Any NT’ers see me. Tap tap pull pull.

But yeah for future reference there is a cop that waits there for people to get caught in the intersection getting them for gridlock. He got 3 other people after me.

Back
Top Bottom