DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i dont think theres really any accounts/alerts that do that because when someone cancels for that day, it can open up for a minute and then get snatched up the next

when i got invited to club33 last year and i had a few people that i was responsible for getting in the park, i just want to the calendar and refreshed every 5 minutes and once something opened up i snatched it up quick

the date might also be blocked out based on your type of key, make sure you arent blocked out for that one and not just sold out

but yeah, just go int he calendar and refresh em as much as possible see if someone cancels and grab from either park, park hop is 11am now anyways so you dont have to wait too long if you get to a different park

So I’m a first time Disneyland Magic Key Holder via Tuesday afternoon and I did not know reservations sell out for the days you trynna go. Trynna to go on 4/20 with my cousins cause you know but there’s no reservations I can pick for either park :lol:

I know my days aren’t blocked out as I saw them available earlier this week.

Are there any twitter accounts I can follow for alerts when reservations open up?

I’m such a noob at this **** :lol:
I took my little brother to Disneyworld this past weekend. My first time since 2015.

Between the park reservations, the genie & genie+, individual lightning lanes, and virtual queues I cant believe what the park has evolved into :lol:

I got the park hopper and was able to hit all the thrill rides at 3 of the parks, but it took a RIDICULOUS amount of thought & planning

i dont think theres really any accounts/alerts that do that because when someone cancels for that day, it can open up for a minute and then get snatched up the next

when i got invited to club33 last year and i had a few people that i was responsible for getting in the park, i just want to the calendar and refreshed every 5 minutes and once something opened up i snatched it up quick

the date might also be blocked out based on your type of key, make sure you arent blocked out for that one and not just sold out

but yeah, just go int he calendar and refresh em as much as possible see if someone cancels and grab from either park, park hop is 11am now anyways so you dont have to wait too long if you get to a different park
This was clutch advice bro. I’ve been refreshing since you said this and was able to secure DL for Thursday just now. Appreciate you :pimp:

great!

its 4/20 so make sure you smoke or ingest that gummy before you get in, those guard dogs might smell anything you bring in

dont ask me how i know but i think you know if you know

enjoy!

gon be too busy watching the start of the nba playoffs with lisa

and i dont mess with people wearing spizikes and JBs frankenstein models, those people crazy

and wouldnt want to drop you in the middle of batuu, in front of your favorite pre-recorded voiced cahracters with you on the ground and din saying "this is the way"

plus imma be there throwback nite on tuesday already so if you wanna get dropped in front of mickey wearing his varsity cardigan and then come through

mickey-mouse-tailor.gif

aw cmon papi

My sn was made yearssss ago I’m not like that no more

But for you.. I’m puttin on the low top all black AF1 jawns :evil:

I can proxy for you rfx45 rfx45 being a fellow clipper fan i gotchu

spizike231 spizike231 you want that smoke I’ll be there today for rope drop. Catch me at toon town. Wasn’t gonna bring my lightsaber but now i gotta stay ready 😂

But for reals I’m heading there today after a long sabbatical. Gotta hit Matterhorn before it shuts down.

I can proxy for you rfx45 rfx45 being a fellow clipper fan i gotchu

spizike231 spizike231 you want that smoke I’ll be there today for rope drop. Catch me at toon town. Wasn’t gonna bring my lightsaber but now i gotta stay ready 😂

But for reals I’m heading there today after a long sabbatical. Gotta hit Matterhorn before it shuts down.
We’re rope droppin too but heading to space not toon town :rofl:

You the opps too huh 👀

MATTA FACT*

WHERE WAS YALL AT WHEN THE THREAD WAS CALLIN HER THAT PIG DUKE

DONT WORRY ILL WAIT WHILE YALL BACK OFF MY WIFEY THX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom