DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

if they plan to open a 3rd gate, then its not just going to be avatar

they supposedly have $2b budgeted for the park in anaheim

in comparison, i think epic universe is gon cost $1b and that park has a ton of IP from nintendo to harry potter, from how to train to monsters…

busy mondays

breakfast - bacon and eggs croissant + lemon merengue cream puff
both good and the cream puffs not too sweet
IMG_1242.jpeg

lunch at the food event, got the basics, two returning and one new
all are great and i am surprised how packedh mac&cheese and mash potato with the top sirloin it was enough carbs to balance out the wings which i also dug, some says it has a distinct powder flavoring taste but i dont mind those, i actually like those when i go to wingstop
IMG_1249.jpeg

also at DCA, thet got new machines for the entrance, im guessing for magic bands? they need something like this for MK holders and might even force them to get a magic band too

IMG_1261.jpeg

and speaking of MK holders, they got this thing in the hyperion with meet and greets + a new magnet, i think theyre trying to get people in the weekdays since this is only this week and next, 2-7 tues - thurs

meet and greets looks fun, it was mulan and alice in wonderland this week, i think aladdin and another set next

IMG_1262.jpeg

theyre smart with the sip and savor pass now too, they offer two - $61 with 8tabs or $31 with 4tabs, if you got a magic key the 8tabs goes down to $56 but the 4tabs option has no MK discount so they got me, got the 8tabs and only used 3 so far so imma have to go back to use the rest

thats all for now and yall have a good week
IMG_1239.jpeg

Serious question for the socal MK holders - have yall ever considered Disney vlogging? I feel like it’s kinda easy if you have the personality and time to edit.

i started an ig for it but then covid happened and i just got too lazy to get back into it

i wanted the grumpy, angry disneyland uncle but then id probably genuinely be fighting other vloggers

:rofl:

just too much competition out there, im not even kidding but every week, yt recommends another yt channel about disneyland vlogging and it would have views only in the hundreds and it was posted a week ago, so theres always a new one popping up so you got to have a hook like liza and her double talents and kai being a failed ig model turned goldidgger and cheezypop looking drunk in every vid now and freshbaked and his overbite...

see im a perfect hater disney uncle

What’s wrong papi you scared of showing some skin?

The Disney vlogger scene needs a sharp looking angry uncle with really nice watches that all the other Disney vloggers thirst over

I got faith

And fully expect you to link me with Darth heavies when you make it

Monday was wild packed. Time change got everyone acting up.

Went last night cuz wifey wanted the magnet. That little terrace spot they set up for MK holders was cool.

Ended up grabbing the 8 tab pass. We had tried some stuff during preview so i know what im gonna spend most my tabs on. Just need to give the wings, slider and hamburger bao a go round and for sure doing the snickers macaroon.

This tho is the best mac n cheese imo. All the flavors balanced out well definitely getting this again.

IMG_8271.jpeg

I tried the butter chicken burrito from studio catering. It was good, def an Indian food flavor vibe all around just a bit skimpy on the chicken however the rice and that mint cilantro sauce was good.

IMG_8272.jpeg

And finally grabbed the pineapple upside down bread pudding. Really good.

IMG_8273.jpeg

And for the first time did a session at Animation Academy. Wife and i kicking ourselves for not having done it before. Definitely a fun experience and we're gonna try and do one everytime we go. I'm thinking of buying a sketch book to take then have the characters sign it.

IMG_8274.jpeg

Last edited:
Serious question for the socal MK holders - have yall ever considered Disney vlogging? I feel like it’s kinda easy if you have the personality and time to edit.
I have, i'll make cinematic videos here and there but the traffic getting there kills my vibes. It used to take me about 40 min to get there, now it takes about hour and 30min

Now we need GotG to do this. It’s a peeve of mine when the person is standing next to you reciting the lines. It’s like we get it loser, your a pass holder, so are we, and so are several other people in the room. But we don’t need to hear you recite the lines.

the proposal allows them to build and expand towards the hotel and actually build it close, i think they also want to expand towards the toy story parking lot

they also want to purchase magic way

they could do both, expand DL and DCA in addition to a third park, right now theyre not allowed to build any more even if its within their property if its outside the designated park area i believe

1710259241156.jpeg

1710259277659.jpeg

1710259365852.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody here try this sisig burrito from Food & Wine?

I’m in there like swimwear unless it’s garbage

Need to pick up the magnet at some point this week. Had the cheeseburger bao and frozen beer mangonada last weekend and both were :pimp:

That mangonada can be dangerous as the beer is overpowered by the mango slush so it’s more of like a refreshing drink. Felt the buzz watching mickeys philharmonic :lol:

Need to pick up the magnet at some point this week. Had the cheeseburger bao and frozen beer mangonada last weekend and both were :pimp:

That mangonada can be dangerous as the beer is overpowered by the mango slush so it’s more of like a refreshing drink. Felt the buzz watching mickeys philharmonic :lol:

Didn't look appealing to me so i passed.

That's good to know so i might need to grab that next time.

I could never.

Ever since I saw that video of filipinose eating trash I can't do it. Plus I had an ex who was filipnose and I couldn't stomach the food.

But lumpia shanghai and spaghetti so good!

I could never.

Ever since I saw that video of filipinose eating trash I can't do it. Plus I had an ex who was filipnose and I couldn't stomach the food.
Wait, because you saw a video of a poor Filipinos eating trash in the Philippines, stopped you from eating anything Filipino food?

Is it worth having a reservation at Plaza Inn? Wife secured one that supposedly has seating to view the parade lol. Can't we just walk in and order the food?

Wait, because you saw a video of a poor Filipinos eating trash in the Philippines, stopped you from eating anything Filipino food?
It played a part, yes.

I can eat lumpia, but that's about it. Whenever I tried any filipino food, it just wasn't for me.

plaza inn rez is a separate and different food course, i dont think its usually offered for walk in

the parade location is ok, its just a roped off spot

plaza inn rez is a separate and different food course, i dont think its usually offered for walk in

the parade location is ok, its just a roped off spot
But that is the place to get the fried chicken, right?

Back
Top Bottom