DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Good stuff, nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . We’ll be headed to Disneyworld and the only thing I’ve booked so far are hotel and dinner reservations at Yachtmen’s Restaurant.

Just booked our rooms at the grand Californian.

Never stayed there. Only the Disney hotel and paradise pier. Figured why not.

Anyone got any advice for staying there.

(I did not get a park hopper BTW. Not worth hopping back and forth when you got young kids)

Just booked our rooms at the grand Californian.

Never stayed there. Only the Disney hotel and paradise pier. Figured why not.

Anyone got any advice for staying there.

(I did not get a park hopper BTW. Not worth hopping back and forth when you got young kids)
How much did that run you? I want to take my fiancé and daughter one time.

we stayed at the grand californian. it’s a nice hotel with a pretty cool pool. make sure you use that early park entrance. that extra hour was great and we went straight for that radiator springs ride and had zero wait time.

is it the pixar pier foods?

if so...

Baby-Dory-cake-pop-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-Inc-krispy-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-inc-bread-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-Inc-souvenir-containers-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-Inc-noodles-1024x1024.jpg

Up-TV-dinner-1024x1024.jpg

Up-bologna-sandwich-1024x1024.jpg

Up-churro-1024x1024.jpg

Coco-churros-1024x1024.jpg

Toy-Story-Lotso-cake-1024x1024.jpg

Toy-Story-macarons-1024x1024.jpg

Ratatouille-dessert-815x1024.jpg

got to try the ratatouille
Ratatouille-main-course-1024x943.jpg

Ratatouille-dinner.jpg

The Incredibles 2 corn dog is no ordinary corn dog. It’s shapeshifting to celebrate one of Jack-Jack’s powers. Cajun chicken sausage surrounds hot link sausage with a pepper jack cheese in the middle.
The-Incredibles-corn-dog-1024x1024.jpg

You can get the Luxo Ball as a cake pop, a candy apple, or a slice of light and tasty cake.
Luxo-Ball-apples-1024x1024.jpg

is it the pixar pier foods?

if so...

Baby-Dory-cake-pop-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-Inc-krispy-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-inc-bread-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-Inc-souvenir-containers-1024x1024.jpg

Monsters-Inc-noodles-1024x1024.jpg

Up-TV-dinner-1024x1024.jpg

Up-bologna-sandwich-1024x1024.jpg

Up-churro-1024x1024.jpg

Coco-churros-1024x1024.jpg

Toy-Story-Lotso-cake-1024x1024.jpg

Toy-Story-macarons-1024x1024.jpg

Ratatouille-dessert-815x1024.jpg

got to try the ratatouille
Ratatouille-main-course-1024x943.jpg

Ratatouille-dinner.jpg

The Incredibles 2 corn dog is no ordinary corn dog. It’s shapeshifting to celebrate one of Jack-Jack’s powers. Cajun chicken sausage surrounds hot link sausage with a pepper jack cheese in the middle.
The-Incredibles-corn-dog-1024x1024.jpg

You can get the Luxo Ball as a cake pop, a candy apple, or a slice of light and tasty cake.
Luxo-Ball-apples-1024x1024.jpg
thanks
for posting the food

more info

Super excited to share some breaking news with you about Pixar Pier in Disneyland Resort’s Disney California Adventure park. (Don’t forget that Pixar Pier officially opens on June 23rd!)

Pixar Pier Marquee Concept Art ©Disney

We’ve got the scoop on some brand new eats for Pixar Fest as well as some upcoming Pixar Pier dining locations that will be permanent residents of the new Pixar Pier! Ready? Here we go!! (Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to see the new Pixar Pier dining spots!)

Disney California Adventure Pixar Fest Food!
Visitors to Disney California Adventure Park are going to have a ball from April 13 to September 3 when Pixar Festtakes over the park! This celebration will highlight beloved Pixar films in the run-up and aftermath of Pixar Pier’s expected June 23 grand opening!

Pixar Fest will introduce a brand new nighttime spectacular and re-introduce not one but two parades! There will also be Pixar meet-and-greets, Pixar film merchandise, and fun themed decor!

Pixar Fest Cap ©Disney

And of course there will be food! And thanks to Disney D23 (the official Disney fan club!) and the Orange County Register, we’ve got some sneak peeks of the eats!

Note that these eats can be found all over Disneyland Resort — both in Disneyland proper and in Disney California Adventure. So no matter where you are, you’ll be able to find a Incredible snacks!

The iconic Pixar Ball will be available, bouncing onto cake pops and caramel apples!

Pixar Ball Caramel Apple

The Toy Story franchise will be front and center, with Lots-o-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear Restaurant, as well as Lots-o-Straw-“Bear”-y Churros with strawberry sugar.

Lots-O-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake ©Disney

There will also be Boot Beer (root beer served in a souvenir Woody’s boot) at Golden Horseshoe and Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake at Stage Door Cafe!

Boot Beer ©Disney

Guests can also take a bite out of everyone’s favorite Pixar aliens with these Alien Macarons — filled with lemon-blackberry filling. Yum! Also they might be too cute to eat, but we’ll persist.

Alien Macarons

The Monsters, Inc. franchise also gets some love with Sully Popcorn Buckets at Disneyland Popcorn Carts and funky Color-Changing Noodles in California Adventure’s Lucky Fortune Cookery!

Color-Change Noodles

If you prefer your Monsters with one eye (hey, these are the jokes, kid!), there will be Mike Wazowski Sippers available at DCA counter service locations — as well as Mike Wazowski Krispie Treats! And like Baby Groot during the Summer of Heroes in 2017, Mike is also going to available in sourdough bread form at Pacific Wharf Cafe!

Guests will also find goodies from Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, including Dory Cake Pops and Nemo Caramel Apples!

Up! will be celebrated with Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwiches and the Fredrickson TV Dinner (at Carnation Cafe), an “Up” Merit Badge Eclair (at Jolly Holiday Bakery), and an “Up” Tart — a Nutella Pop Tart!! (at the Capuccino Cart in Disneyland).

And Pixar’s newest smash hit, Coco, will make sweet music with Coco Churro with Chocolate Powder, Vanilla Beans, Salted Cinnamon Sugar, Mexican Chocolate dipping sauce in Frontierland and Souvenir Coco Jaritas (mugs) at Rancho del Zocalo (Disneyland) and Paradise Garden Grill (DCA).

Coco Churro ©Disney

Phew! Is it April yet? Because this Fest looks like a total blast!

New Pixar Pier Dining Locations Coming Soon!
OK, y’all know that Cove Bar is turning into Lamplight Lounge, but there’s a whole lot more to hear about when it comes to Pixar Pier’s restaurants and dining establishments!

Incredicoaster Snack Location
Great news for those who love to combine their thrill rides with serious eats! The former California Screamin’ photo kiosk is turning into an Incredicoaster snack spot when Pixar Pier opens on June 23rd! All we know on this one is that there will be a must-have, unique snack offered here…and that Jack-Jack is a fan! Any ideas??

Incredicoaster Concept Art

Poultry Palace, Angry Dogs, and Senor Buzz Churros
Those fun food kiosks along Paradise Pier? They’re still there, and re-opening with the new land as Pixar-themed food stands! The Turkey Leg kiosk will be themed as Poultry Palace (a la Small Fry)! And you’ll buy churros at Senor Buzz Churros (themed to Buzz Lightyear!). A new Inside Out-themed section of the pier will feature Angry Dogs.

Poultry Palace at Pixar Pier Will Serve Turkey Legs

Senor Buzz Churro Stand ©Disney

Angry Dogs Hot Dog Stand ©Disney

Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats
The old Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co. will re-open as The Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats and offer icy, sweet treats once again…but this time there will be a signature soft-serve item on the menu, which is basically Lemon Dole Whip! Look for this spot to open earlier than the rest of Pixar Pier — likely around May 1st.

Adorable Snowman on Pixar Pier will serve what’s basically Lemon Dole Whip

Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff Confectionery
What’s a pier without candy?! Find it on Pixar Pier at Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff Confectionery, which will serve candy, slushies, and other standard Disney candy shop items along with some exclusive themed offerings.

There’s lots more to come on this front! Stay tuned to the DFB Newsletter for details!

More Attractions
Jessie’s Critter Carousel
Though it’s not a dining location, we can’t resist sharing the concept art for Jessie’s Critter Carousel, which will open in Pixar Pier in 2019.

Jessie’s Critter Carousel ©Disney

Jessie’s critter pals from Toy Story 2 (you’ll remember them from “Woody’s Roundup”) will be featured on the carousel. These 56 friends will feature a turtle, snake, buzzard, ram, skunk, raccoon, and more (like two cozy logs that a family of owls calls their home).

Cove Bar Re-Opening From March 16-May 28
And remember — even though we’re anticipating Lamplight Lounge soon — Cove Bar will re-open from March 16-May 29 for that final farewell! Note that when Lamplight does open on June 23rd, a section of it will offer reservations!

so they didn't reveal that other attraction/ride that's gon' be between the roller coaster?

they really giving us ratatouille though
i cant wait to try that
wheres the wall-e representation at
man im hype
aint been to disneyland since dec
im fiendin
all that stuff got me hype
dca bout to be high key better than disneyland
even though its been low-key better than disneyland for a minute

Usually I can do Disneyland in a day and CA in a day. I should be planning at least 2 days for each now.

Anyone have experience with Disney Hong Kong? I'm heading there in a few weeks, but the only day I can go is a Sunday so I'm going to assume its just going to be packed. I checked the maps, the park looks small.

Usually I can do Disneyland in a day and CA in a day. I should be planning at least 2 days for each now.

Anyone have experience with Disney Hong Kong? I'm heading there in a few weeks, but the only day I can go is a Sunday so I'm going to assume its just going to be packed. I checked the maps, the park looks small.
have fun
take pics
then come back to post em here

probably going to have a soft opening 2-3 weeks before it actually opens

the coaster opens at a later date though iirc

Kinda weird they'd open so late into the summer season. The beginning of summer is going to suck with the crowd plus the closures.

Back
Top Bottom