DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

This is my first time back to dw since covid and it is crazy that the line on flight of passage is like 30 mins. Got boarding for the new star wars ride so hopefully that will be dope.

This is my first time back to dw since covid and it is crazy that the line on flight of passage is like 30 mins. Got boarding for the new star wars ride so hopefully that will be dope.

awesome!

and that star wars rides gon' change how you view rides

cant wait to get on it again

Never knew this thread existed...
Had fun & Disney World last week.
06D8A210-EA14-48D8-8036-CE3921558C0B.jpeg
4E50745D-635D-44D5-A1C3-B6E209E1E264.jpeg
BD3AFEDB-6381-49BF-B961-C3A29F5BA9D8.jpeg
50DDFD8B-43B7-4C31-A7C6-BDEAC3234884.jpeg
2BF78097-8EC2-4BFF-9B0F-2EFA02C975FF.jpeg
1D1565B9-8BB8-44CA-AEBA-CA9F0A35C95C.jpeg

We're going to dl in three weeks and it feels surreal. Just put in my rec for the pto today, so we're truly locked in!

We're going to dl in three weeks and it feels surreal. Just put in my rec for the pto today, so we're truly locked in!

A touch of Disney was too much of a tease for my wife so we will be there during Mother's Day weekend! I just hope it's not too hot

Sounds like quite a few of you guys will be coming down to florida soon. You'll have a blast at disney world. Try and get to Epcot. Flower and Garden festival are currently going on! All parks are open and pretty easy access. I'd avoid weekends if you can. It's death.

yah i need to get my lazya** out and get my butt to wdw before crowd goes insane but i do wanna hit up universal as well and it looks like its been reaching capacity on the daily

cant find anyone who wants to travel though

yah i need to get my lazya** out and get my butt to wdw before crowd goes insane but i do wanna hit up universal as well and it looks like its been reaching capacity on the daily

cant find anyone who wants to travel though
Yeah Universal is interesting. I'm not sure if we're at full capacity, but I think a lot had to do with holidays and spring break. Spring break meant all bets were off. Disney springs was packed everyday. It's back fairly reasonable and manageable now. Mondays-thursday, can pretty much get into anywhere.

until october when wdw anniversary celebration begins

sucks that dca didnt get a chance to celebrate their 20th this year

until october when wdw anniversary celebration begins

sucks that dca didnt get a chance to celebrate their 20th this year
Oh bro, it's already done lmaooo. Theyve sold out those days back in February lol. All reserved. People are wild with the reservations now. All of March and half of April was completely reserved at Magic Kingdom.

i bet people are itching for the state to lift the capacity limit cuz then wdw gon release more tix

crazy as it sounds, id actually love to have ride breakdown in that ride especially if it ends up with use being walked out off the attraction

:lol:

BREAKING: Disneyland President Announces Jungle Cruise Will Reopen Summer 2021, New Annual Pass Membership Program Debuting by End of Year

On the latest episode of the D23 Inside Disney Podcast, Disneyland President Ken Potrock made two fairly big announcements.

The first is that the Jungle Cruise attraction at Disneyland will reopening “this summer”. While no date is specified, this is a more exact timeframe than was previously offered.

Potrock also stated that the new Disneyland Annual Passholder “Membership” Program will launch by the end of 2021.

They better come hard with incentives in the parks and all this with prices jumping and them missing out on a year of moneys.

they need to adjust a lot of stuff, they've been pretty bad at predicting the crowd as of late

all the way back to limiting guests for GE and in turn the park was a ghost town for a few months and in this recent re-opening, after the first day of craziness then almost everyday is still available so people aren't rushing as they expected

they're plan to make AP more like the flex passes might not be the way to go if they want it to get back to peak crowds again but i doubt that gon' happen as they're probably expecting a huge surge of travel to the park once people can travel again

they have a tight rope to walk through because they really do not want to alienate the APs too much, im not even acting privileged ap holder but thats clearly where majority of their guests/business comes from and when they limit their attendance then the park becomes less profitable

yeah, disneyland is in a situation where they NEED APs. APs are probably a huge chunk of their park revenue and they know that. they also want to take care of own time guests but finding that balance is gonna be tough. the parks went from way over crowded 2 years ago to the mess with GE and the parks being empty. it’ll be interesting to see if they can find that sweet spot

Back
Top Bottom