DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Runaway Railway Opens the same day, Jan 27, 2023

Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland to Receive Special Decorations and Fountains for 100th Anniversary of The Walt Disney Company

“At Disneyland park, Walt Disney’s original Sleeping Beauty Castle will be dressed in style for the anniversary. Celebrating wonder, the castle will be adorned with elegant platinum banners and bunting, accented by a magnificent cabochon featuring the three Good Fairies who illuminate it with their shimmering pixie dust. Two majestic water fountains will grace either side of the moat, while a beautiful wishing star will sparkle from the tower above.”

New Details Released for ‘World of Color – One’ & ‘Wondrous Journeys’ Nighttime Spectaculars at Disneyland Resort’s 100 Years of Wonder Celebration

“World of Color – One” at Disney California Adventure park will celebrate the storytelling legacy started by Walt Disney a century ago. It will tell a new story of how a single action, like a drop of water, creates a ripple that can grow into a wave of change. It brings some of the most courageous, loving and inspiring characters to life in new ways. The show will also feature a new original song, “Start a Wave.”

At Disneyland Park, Walt’s original magic kingdom will become a magnificent canvas with “Wondrous Journeys,” a new nighttime spectacular that will ignite the wonder in all of us. It will feature nods to every Walt Disney Animation Studios film to date, taking us on a journey filled with artistry, music, storytelling and heart. It will continue to build upon the park’s state-of-the-art projection effects, turning Main Street, U.S.A., Sleeping Beauty Castle, the façade of “it’s a small world” and the Rivers of America into an artist’s canvas that brings characters to life all around you. On select nights, “Wondrous Journeys” will go even bigger with the addition of sparkling fireworks in the sky above Disneyland. This spectacular will also feature a new song, “It’s Wondrous.”

Magic Happens Parade Returning to Disneyland in Spring 2023

The “Magic Happens” parade will finally return to Disneyland Resort next year. Disney announced today that it will return in spring 2023.

First Look at Disney 100 Years of Wonder Mickey Popcorn Bucket and Spirit Jersey Coming to Disneyland Resort Next Year

pop.png

and the next morning when some traditional english breakfast… well i dont know where to go so i just visited hogsmeade

2C6A30B5-5586-46AB-B17C-F82AB894FF32.jpeg

0E6872E5-AD87-47F8-B0CA-365C7F5655A6.jpeg

but speaking of universal, looks like the new f&f coasters a go, starts from the upper lot then goes to the lower then up again and the vehicle goes sideways to make it drift

1665423275599.jpeg

1665423295088.jpeg

1665423315417.jpeg

Went on Saturday. Good times. Got there at 8 and stayed until 8. Was trying to stay until 10 but tapped out after 12 hours. Didn’t have any real plans for the day, just eat, drink and get on whatever rides we could using the genie. Did pay $20 for the rise of the resistance pass. Was worth it. Bummed I didn’t see any Donald sippers. Wifey wanted one. Bought the black spirit jersey and a hat. Good thing I got that stimmy on Friday night lol.
0505851D-67C3-41F6-ACD5-C9528EB41BB4.jpeg

and the next morning when some traditional english breakfast… well i dont know where to go so i just visited hogsmeade

2C6A30B5-5586-46AB-B17C-F82AB894FF32.jpeg

0E6872E5-AD87-47F8-B0CA-365C7F5655A6.jpeg

but speaking of universal, looks like the new f&f coasters a go, starts from the upper lot then goes to the lower then up again and the vehicle goes sideways to make it drift

1665423275599.jpeg

1665423295088.jpeg

1665423315417.jpeg

they should have a build out of the family house :rofl:

they should have a build out of the family house :rofl:

if i were corona, id be jumping at sponsoring that ride :lol:

Went on Saturday. Good times. Got there at 8 and stayed until 8. Was trying to stay until 10 but tapped out after 12 hours. Didn’t have any real plans for the day, just eat, drink and get on whatever rides we could using the genie. Did pay $20 for the rise of the resistance pass. Was worth it. Bummed I didn’t see any Donald sippers. Wifey wanted one. Bought the black spirit jersey and a hat. Good thing I got that stimmy on Friday night lol.
0505851D-67C3-41F6-ACD5-C9528EB41BB4.jpeg

awesome and grats again

sometimes its nice to just wing it, less stressful

and welcome to spirit jersey gang

1665437857791.gif

ahhhh man, i was just there saturday. they seem to be plentiful
Damn, been trying to get one for my wife. Rather give NT fam some cash than a personal shopper. Planning to take our daughter and little guy a few days after Christmas and I know they’ll be long gone by then.

free stuff for people with the apple watch ultra, sorry fam
Y’all deserve something to lift you up since you walkin around with that peninsula on your wrist.

Hopefully the “free stuff” is an orange adventure hat for all the adventuring I’d hope you’re gone be doin with that big a** orange button.

real talk though a disneyland turning into the evil villain

the price increases mad disrespectful. on sturday the parks were crazy crowded. lightning lane for monsters after dark was spilling out to pyms.

Back
Top Bottom