DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I'll be there Sunday for Dapper Day gonna get in the spirit and dress the part as well.

Also gonna be piggin out on food and wine fest stuff.

Darth Heavies drawing me in again.

It's weird how she's still simply focused on YT when her audience is relatively small compared to other Disney content creators. . I get it her videos are long but it's like she makes the minimalistic effort to expand other social medias. In any case i again didn't score any of these eggs this year. Think they might be done for.

I'm gonna miss that smell on autopia, lol

IMG_1790.jpeg

Not hearing those little engines will be weird. It makes sense why they probably polluting the heck out of the area. We shall see what comes to pass.

TBH if they got rid of autopia I’d be ok with it.

Did autopia once. Never needed to again. Wouldn’t be mad if it left and also wouldn’t be mad if they finally did something cool with that big building next to pizza planet.

they dont need to change the engines, change the whole attraction

No go on simulated go carts. Not that the smell of those cars are any good.

That would be a perfect spot (and perfect time) to put Tron IMO.

Ha. Didn’t read below to see everyone else thinking the same thing.

flight of passage is sick, hope they bring that too. they can keep the river ride :lol:

Have fun brother.

Need to schedule a day with all my so cal brethren and i'll probably jump DonRafa DonRafa if he's rocking that 'preme hocky jersey i wanted :lol:

Back
Top Bottom