Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

One of the best things I've seen during All-Star weekend....of course we've seen this move pulled off in AND1, but never in "pro" game....
laugh.gif

One of the best things I've seen during All-Star weekend....of course we've seen this move pulled off in AND1, but never in "pro" game....
laugh.gif

Skip slapping Eddie House headband off is the MOST disrespect thing ive ever seen happen on a basketball court.
laugh.gif

somebody pleaseee find that.

Skip slapping Eddie House headband off is the MOST disrespect thing ive ever seen happen on a basketball court.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what gets me is the ripple in the headband
roll.gif

*oh yea...Boozer was TIGHT after the game. For a guy who talks as much as he does, he sure had a lot to say in the presser rather than on the court when it happened
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what gets me is the ripple in the headband
roll.gif

*oh yea...Boozer was TIGHT after the game. For a guy who talks as much as he does, he sure had a lot to say in the presser rather than on the court when it happened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That Richardson thing wasn't funny or even that disrespectful to me, it was just dumb. Pointless and unimpressive, something a 13 year-old would do to impress his boys on the playground. [kanyeshrug]

But, this was funny:

Screenshot2010-07-30at10.25.37AM_display_image.png

That Richardson thing wasn't funny or even that disrespectful to me, it was just dumb. Pointless and unimpressive, something a 13 year-old would do to impress his boys on the playground. [kanyeshrug]

But, this was funny:

Screenshot2010-07-30at10.25.37AM_display_image.png

Joe Buck being on his period makes it even funnier
laugh.gif
and I miss T.O. being T.O.,Emmit
laugh.gif

Joe Buck being on his period makes it even funnier
laugh.gif
and I miss T.O. being T.O.,Emmit
laugh.gif

I can't even watch that Moss vid, it makes me want to track Joe Buck down and murder him.  Stupid @#$ douche bag. 
30t6p3b.gif

I can't even watch that Moss vid, it makes me want to track Joe Buck down and murder him.  Stupid @#$ douche bag. 
30t6p3b.gif

Iverson step over lue

Chancey billups out of bounds play : billups was out of bounds trying to throw the ball into play,instead of passing to a teamate he bounced off kobes back and billups got it back himself and made a layup. Made kobe look like a rookie

Back
Top Bottom