Talk about disrespect for cyclists...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing funny about that %*@# though?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Deuce King

DoubleJs07 wrote:
B-Hop is lucky to be alive....

I didn't know B-Hop�pulled that stunt�in Puerto Rico as well.� It really could have been curtains for him.�

That's B-Hop at his finest and smartest if you watch him
laugh.gif
he talks the most $!%* of anyone, crosses every line imaginable against whoever he is fighting, takes them off of their game and completely dominates them.� Felix was pound for pound close to the best in the world then and he was on a huge run at middleweight.� Bernard took him off his game and psyched him out.� Dominated him like never before and Felix never recovered.

Both bold statements I agree with. Tito was on top of his game when he let Hopkins in his head. I remember that fight. Tito claiming Hopkins pushed him when he got knocked out.
grin.gif
 Never recovered, then that Winky Wright fight with his dumb hairdo...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ay, Dios mio. Never really paid much attention to boxing after Tito's retirement. Cotto's an alkie, Juanma is shaky and Ivan Calderon should hang it up. Not much to root for these days.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Deuce King

DoubleJs07 wrote:
B-Hop is lucky to be alive....

I didn't know B-Hop�pulled that stunt�in Puerto Rico as well.� It really could have been curtains for him.�

That's B-Hop at his finest and smartest if you watch him
laugh.gif
he talks the most $!%* of anyone, crosses every line imaginable against whoever he is fighting, takes them off of their game and completely dominates them.� Felix was pound for pound close to the best in the world then and he was on a huge run at middleweight.� Bernard took him off his game and psyched him out.� Dominated him like never before and Felix never recovered.

Both bold statements I agree with. Tito was on top of his game when he let Hopkins in his head. I remember that fight. Tito claiming Hopkins pushed him when he got knocked out.
grin.gif
 Never recovered, then that Winky Wright fight with his dumb hairdo...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ay, Dios mio. Never really paid much attention to boxing after Tito's retirement. Cotto's an alkie, Juanma is shaky and Ivan Calderon should hang it up. Not much to root for these days.

Back
Top Bottom