Diss Him Online, And You'll Hear a Reply For It...

...jacked from the slumz:

Dear Littles,

If it wasnt for this website what would you do with your entire week? You jock harder than any ***** I know and you await my response like a real ***** would. You're like an ex *****...my ex *****. I see you as my annoying ex ***** thats begging for my attention. Who made you this way? By affiliation I assume you are aligned with at least four legit dudes who would probably have a sit down with you if they knew of this hardly hood message board character you've developed over the last little bit. And you've really convinced yourself that you're a cunning and clever little dwarf havent you? Trickin? Luda? I would "lol" here but that would only be for your cyber enjoyment. You act as if I dont live in my own shoes and you're gonna "expose" some crucial fact thats gonna really touch my heart. I make alot of money and spend it on my girl...damn son thats one that could bury my career. And she been with ludacris...that really looks bad on me. You're so clutch for your team with these fun facts you drop. I hope they reward you with ribbons at the end of every week. What you need to do is drop your little tapes, do your little shows, exist in your VERY small and irrelevant world and make the most of that life. I know its depressing when you realize you're trapped and you are never going to progress, but just like a divorced alcoholic father you have to face the harsh truth...it was over before it started. Going this hard with the hate makes you look desperate...pace yourself, you'll be gone before you know it.

Oh and I just printed out the canadian soundscan for this week and last...tell the team I said congrats on those monumental numbers ya'll are really crushing the game. Mazel Tov.

P.S. I am selling a combo package, both my mixtapes for $40 autographed on myspace but I'll tell ya what...send me your address and I will send you out that christmas bundle free of charge...just wanna show you that my fans matter more than anyone in the world

Keep Smiling Slugger

http://www.hiphopcanada.com/phpBB3/search.php?author_id=104075

seems to be drake going in on haters on a website forum back in 2007-2008

Last edited:
I dunno.

To me it's kinda cool knowing how famous he is now and seeing him post a link to Comeback Season way back then.

Back
Top Bottom