Dissecting the AJ23

i like these threads but it is still a great shoe the quality is still the best i've seen in a long minute and as for the 22 being the best shoe to ballin.....sorry but i strongly disagree. thanks anyway

Is this even legitimate? Im not doubting anything, but the XX3s have been the best pair of Basketball shoes i ever owned in my life.

I know JB quality is garbage, but im really not gonna believe some dissected pictures.
Its not like yall never tried a pair of XX3s on before.

I think the real travesty is the workshop these shoes are made in not the descriptive names they put on materials!

I have these still DS. Im not surprised but a lil disappointed. reminds of Camron's song On Fire Tonight "It's the girls with the pretty face Andthe pretty rides Pretty thighs But what about the insides?"

The IPS is incorporated into the outsole design... plus, you can see the midsole in the heel has some IPS construction going on too... and lots of other shoesuse cardboard heelcounters, don't they?

where did you go wrong JB
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

TPU is used in the midsole...not the upper.

IPS isnt what makes the comfort of the XX3. Its the Zoom air.

I appreciate the dissection very much, but this seems like nitpicking.

Paper is used because of the intense stitching...just like its used on the back of sewn jerseys.
You tell em!!....I still love my xx3 and I think they are comfortable so screw it.

Very interesting. no IPS? I'd love to hear JB's explanation for this.
And the XX2 the best for basketball? I disagree

Back
Top Bottom