Banned
On top of
- Niketalk

- 4chan

- Facebook 
30t6p3b.gif

- texting

- Sportscenter

I have my roommates drinking and smoking buds in the living room all twisted playing Pacman on PS3. I need to pass this 8 am final test tomorrow with a D or better to pass the class... right now I'm sitting at a 63% aka solid D. It's Reasoning with Statistics, a freshman math class that I put off until now 
indifferent.gif
 and it's now 2:20 am in the midwest.

NT... how do you concentrate??? It's taking all of my willpower to resist rolling one up and grabbing the controller. There are more distractions than ever in 2010, I mean the most my dad had to worry about in college was his land line ringing or someone knocking on the door. Sorry for the blog entry but seriously what do you guys do? Listen to music?

I should have gone to the library 
30t6p3b.gif

On top of
- Niketalk

- 4chan

- Facebook 
30t6p3b.gif

- texting

- Sportscenter

I have my roommates drinking and smoking buds in the living room all twisted playing Pacman on PS3. I need to pass this 8 am final test tomorrow with a D or better to pass the class... right now I'm sitting at a 63% aka solid D. It's Reasoning with Statistics, a freshman math class that I put off until now 
indifferent.gif
 and it's now 2:20 am in the midwest.

NT... how do you concentrate??? It's taking all of my willpower to resist rolling one up and grabbing the controller. There are more distractions than ever in 2010, I mean the most my dad had to worry about in college was his land line ringing or someone knocking on the door. Sorry for the blog entry but seriously what do you guys do? Listen to music?

I should have gone to the library 
30t6p3b.gif

Just realize that you dont want to not work on the one day where your biggest grade will come. Finals is over for me but knowing that i actually studied before the finals and didnt slack made the feeling so much more relieving when i did finish.

And i mean reasoning for statistics doesnt sound like a difficult class. You probably have a study guide too right? Just go down the list and knock things off.

Just realize that you dont want to not work on the one day where your biggest grade will come. Finals is over for me but knowing that i actually studied before the finals and didnt slack made the feeling so much more relieving when i did finish.

And i mean reasoning for statistics doesnt sound like a difficult class. You probably have a study guide too right? Just go down the list and knock things off.

Always left my house, didn't ever take my laptop, and always went somewhere I knew I wasn't going to see people I knew when studying for tests. Usually went to B&N or a Starbucks.

Always left my house, didn't ever take my laptop, and always went somewhere I knew I wasn't going to see people I knew when studying for tests. Usually went to B&N or a Starbucks.

Back
Top Bottom