District 51 destructed?

^^^ That place is Ghetto-in-a-box.

It's by far the best 25 cents you can spend for a good laugh...all the fake sneakers you even wanna see...
YOU NIKETALK DUDES THAT KNOW ME...
WILL BE PROUD TO SEE HOW I DO THINGS.

I know y'all ain't sleepin' on Shooters now :pimp:
pimp.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

This just goes to show everybody how amazing something like social study is they have been around for a while,before the hype where everybody and mother buys the same tee now so they were dealing with even smaller group of people.Not saying they doing great but hey there still around,the location of this store was no good really and it opened around the same time Major and commonwealth did also one of them was going to have to be done.Major in G-town commonwealth also has online store more capital for them if every got in trouble with another location.

R.I.P D51

~Chris

Has Major had their 1 year Anni. yet?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Nope. Major wont tap 1 year until around the new year...

D51 was open from Oct - Aug.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you beasts.....

If you don't like Mondawmin...cool...BUT some of you dudes are up here every jordan release...hmmm.. do I smell hypocrites?

You would do better gettin a kiosk than sellin ANYTHING in Totalsport....Ican your boy should have invested more in hats than that black label garbage...Total Sport ain't had decent product since the '05...Total Sports came in to the market as a throwback store which sold matching fitteds . That's what they are and will forever be known for...period! They will never be looked at as a boutique...they're wasting their time and money trying to make it such!

Plus....No idea why they have sooooo much New York Yankee fitteds just collecting dust. WAKE UP...YOUR NOT IN NEW YORK, YOUR IN BALTIMORE!!!!

I'ma have more to say...in a hot sec...Mr.Don I'ma reply to your post shortly!

Harmcity...Out!!!

KICKIN'IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2.Yes...Episode 2!!!If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

This went from District 51 destructed...to let's hate on Mondawmin Mall! :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
But..yeah, It's definitely the most hood mall you can ever go to in MD. No Department Stores but Two Liquor stores inside. Their Popeyes was always packed for the Two wings and a biscuit deal. Crackheads used to set up shop in there asking for change. You got your hustlas outside and inside near the door selling bootlegs of anything, and don't forget about the hood cab drivers (Word to Cappadonna). Crackheads would steal out the stores, dropped the bag to their partner in the lower level, then sprint off like Michael Johnson. I'm not even gonna get into the the Grocery Spot-Stop, Shop, and Save, or the shady Indian cats running the Jewelery Spots. But for all of Mondawmins flaws, it kept me fresh while I was in school for four years.

HUH...Cuz just ran down the bible of things wrong with the mall, then ended it with....It kept him fresh when he was in school!?! What!? Bro...go spend ya money elsewhere...cause Mondawmin been thriving before you haters...and will continue to thrive WITHOUT you haters! :smh:
smh.gif

Just don't come down here posse up for no limited Jay release...Ya'll only gonna get rooted again, anyways!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
It's actually more like Iverson, just a tad bit more dangerous-looking. Hood stores in abundance

If ya scared...say you scared!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Quote:
If you don't like Mondawmin...cool...BUT some of you dudes are up here every jordan release...hmmm.. do I smell hypocrites?

I don't think anyone was in here hating on Mondawmin. I spoke on it from a former employeee in Retail Property Management perspective. It has continued to somewhat thrive despite it's lack of a clearly defined Anchor store.

So again, if the Bmore dudes are getting all testy about a mall they don't own, I didn't say anything bad about it, Everything said was factual and true.

Quote:
Nothing but Jewelry, low-budget gear spots and Athletic Shoe stores. In retail management, IT's called the retail graveyard. Surprising, they cater to the demgraphic there who don't demand anything better.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

District 51...(the purpose of this thread)...won't work in Total Sports cause Total is known as a Jersey spot...nothing more, nothing less, flatout! You would be better off being independent from Total...like a kiosk.

Quote:
And to this dude above me, I was traversing around Mondawmin probably when you were still sucking down breastmilk.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

*guest appearance*

When ShoeDon was in school, Mondawmin was a tree and he shopped for leaves with Eve. Adam stayed hating on his fresh ficus.
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

Quote:
When ShoeDon was in school, Mondawmin was a tree and he shopped for leaves with Eve. Adam stayed hating on his fresh ficus.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

They are making a lot changes up Mondawmin right now...that Total Sport need to ease up on all those Yankee fitteds too. It did seem like the thread turned into a "lets bash the mall" post when a lot of dc/pg people couldn't even get kicks without this mall. So I understand how Harmcity and Sneakermane could take it that way.
I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

No, Bmore dudes just want to be touchy. No one was bashing the mall. It is what it is. It's a positive step if it's changing and giving the community better options besides the current selection of stores.

Some of you all stay looking for ways to have a Bmore/DC fued. I've lived in both places and still own property in Bmore. How can hate a mall I don't even own?

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

I don't think its hate as much as not appreciating...or as Harmcity said your biting the hand that feeds you
I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

Quote:
Everyone can find a flaw in a place that they frequent; but does it make them a hypocrite to keep frequenting that place as a result of them, even though there are other positives about the place that attracts them?
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Quote:
So I appreciated the truth about Mall....and actually it should be appreciated by those in Bmore..that a place described as such can do as well as it does and keep it moving.. Proving you don't need BIG business to make money.. Am I right?
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Back
Top Bottom