DISTRICT FOOTWEAR - 2nd Annual HOLIDAY SALE 20%-70% off! Dec 1-2

Thanks for the Sticky
wink.gif

This sale is gonna be pretty big, hope you guys show up!

We should have a good turn out, got plenty of selection and some good deals this weekend. also, DISTRICT will be having a show for Mike DREAM next saturday,dec. 8th around 8pm. It's been organized by TDK and there will be artwork displayed and drinks served, so come out and show some love. check the link formore info on DREAM, hope to see you all there. www.dreamtdk.com

Thanks to everyone who rolled out today. We had a great first day, store was packed all day.

Still got plenty of stuff available for Sunday, so if you didn't missed out today, stop in tomorrow for even more savings.

the sale was cool, picked up a pair of nike tech blazers for $50. good folks over at district, you guys should stop by the sale for some good deals!

I dropped by today at the sale. First time visiting the store. Pretty small, but it was fine. They had some good stuff. Didn't have much cash, so i justended up buying a Dave White shirt for $10.

If you missed out Saturday, today SUNDAY, $15 tees are now $10 and the $10 tees are now $5. Still got fitteds for $10-15-20, and 30-70% off this seasonstees/hoodies/jackets. Come through, probably going to stay open later so call if you have any questions. (510) 865-1640

REGARDING THE DREAM(TDK) SHOW...

things have been real busy and we don't feel like it's on short notice, so the DREAM show has been POSTPONED. when i find out the date of the show,i'll make a post to let people know.

Back
Top Bottom