***Disturing dreams. Vol ayoooooooooooooooooo......***

Last night i had a dream i was at the reception of the gym i attend.

But instead of going to work out, myself Rajon Rondo and some next cat were set to freestyle live on air. A mic appears out of nowhere, these two guys spit their bars and then the mic gets passed to me. The beat gets reloaded and as i'm waiting for the drop i realise i have nothing written and no actually freestyling ability whatsoever. The beat drops and i basically just hum to the track for about a minute and then put the mic down
embarassed.gif

With it now finished Rajon and next dude go to get some water from the fountain (must have been parched) and while they do that i check twitter for the reaction to the freestyle. My failure accounts for about 75% of the trending topics worldwide and i'm getting roasted on a unthinkable scale. Alas, as i put my phone away in dismay Rajon comes back from the fountain butt nekid and starts waving his 'steel' at the ladies on the elipticals..

Lets just say it brought a whole new meaning to the best D in the league
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

so basically you watched 8 mile and a celtics game in the past few days
edit; and brokeback mountain

Originally Posted by irie

so basically you watched 8 mile and a celtics game in the past few days
edit; and brokeback mountain
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got me in pain right now  [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

son that is the worst. How does that combination even happen???
Not sure man..

I go gym nearly everyday so thats that...

The freestyle thing is pretty random.. Aint really been listening to any recently.

Rajon and his meat.... I was watching mandingos pretty girls the other day but why his piece was attached to Mr. Rondo i have no idea.

Had a dream the other night about me and drake taking down two bad %**!@%$ on camera but I didn't see homeboys member or anything.

Back
Top Bottom