DJ AM Passed

Dang.
smh.gif

You Honestly think son took on his Drug habit AFTER the crash?...It was probably a "fun factor" thing and it probably took over his life from then on
you know how many normal people are prescribed painkillers and then gett addicted to herion cause its cheaper and stronger.
eyes.gif

we really cant say anything at this time though.

Originally Posted by Stuntastic kicks

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

its crazy how the famous people with lots of $$$ are depressed

RIP

Aw you changed what you typed...

Anyways, to follow up what you previously said before you edited.

Drugs + Depression aint ever a good thing.

Sad to hear about this.

Everytime he would randomly post up on NT, it really was like a star sighting.
laugh.gif
$$$ Ain't everything

A lot of celebrities are depressed.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

@eatnoevil RT @lJAYJAYl: RIP DJ AM !!!!! cant cheat death.... at alll...

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Real talk though, what's the point of posting that garbage in here?[/color]
Because a NTer posted that on Twitter & I wanted to stoneface it because of the stupidity .

Why else ?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah, it IS stupid, leave that #@#% on Twitter.. why bring stupidityin this thread?
grin.gif
[/color]
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Damn, but if he od'd I don't have much sympathy for that. Either way RIP.
It's easy for you to sit there & say something like that .

Don't judge that man ... You don't know the pain that he was feeling mentally , or physically .
However, when you are rock bottom you aren't thinking straight and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you usually revert to the easiest thing to relieve the pain[/color].
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed. I had such experience this Summer.[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Don't judge that man ... You don't know the pain that he was feeling mentally , or physically .

you can't go at jada....i mean i'll still say r.i.p.....just wished he would've seek help ya know....i dont have the most sympathy for drug attics who don't try to help themselves .... not saying that was his case..... but r.i.p. to him
Yeah I know .
ohwell.gif

r.i.p i made another thread over at the jordan section please don't lock he earn the rights to be spoken about everywhere

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Anyone with common sense knows that drugs make it worse...
I agree, it does make it worse. However, when you are rock bottom you aren't thinking straight and you usually revert to the easiest thing to relieve the pain. Again, this is all just speculation. I don't know if he was depressed or not.

You Honestly think son took on his Drug habit AFTER the crash?...It was probably a "fun factor" thing and it probably took over his life from then on....Drug addiction is a Female dog to Break...

....But We dont even know if he OD'd...so I'll Say RIP and leave it at that....
ohwell.gif

I'm sure dude was doing drugs socially or maybe he was even addicted before the crash. What I'm trying to say is he probably reverted to what he knewmade him happy or made him forget about the pain, which could have been the drugs.

I just noticed I never RIPed DJ AM.

RIP DJ AM

I don't understand why kats, who know drugs are deadly, will STILL use them. There are many, many, MANY ways to handle a (situation) emotional,stressful, problematic than turning to narcotics, smh.

R.I.P

Originally Posted by R31J23

You Honestly think son took on his Drug habit AFTER the crash?...It was probably a "fun factor" thing and it probably took over his life from then on
you know how many normal people are prescribed painkillers and then gett addicted to herion cause its cheaper and stronger.
eyes.gif

we really cant say anything at this time though.

Yeah im sure a millionaire cares about narcotic prices...Im just gonna speculate that DJ AM been doing Drugs for YEARS...not just 11 months....That is all

I feel Disrespectful for even talkin' about this...
grin.gif

Loss for words...

One of the most humble dudes I've ever spoke with.

The man may appear as if he has no emotion, but once you start talking about music with the man, it's undescribable how evident his love for music was.

Rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom