DJ AM Passed

tired.gif

Rest in Peace

Originally Posted by khadafi252

it's not a joking matter but i can't help it... looks like final destination caught up w/ him.

i don't know who DJ AM is, but RIP.
I just saw Final Destination on cable today and thought the same exact thing.
ohwell.gif

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

but
Back in September of 2008, DJ AM and Travis Barker survived a plane crash in South Carolina. Four people died in the crash -- which was caused when the airplane aborted takeoff and then ran off the runway. DJ AM and Barker were the only survivors.
Like c'mon...how do you survive something like that and go do what he did.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

R.I.P.

but
Back in September of 2008, DJ AM and Travis Barker survived a plane crash in South Carolina. Four people died in the crash -- which was caused when the airplane aborted takeoff and then ran off the runway. DJ AM and Barker were the only survivors.

Its probably the main reason he is dead now (RIP) i mean think about if you were a drug addict, fat and had family problems and after you recovera year later or couple of years he gets in a plane crash and watch people he knows die and as well by the TMZ thing his girlfriend broke up with him. RIP

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

R.I.P.

but

you forgot he used to be obese and had a drug problem. that @*+ doesnt just go away.

Back
Top Bottom