DJ AM Passed

RIP DJ AM, and condolances to your family and loved ones.

Been listening to Fix Your Face a LOT recently, hoping that I would get to see Adam and Travis perform some stuff live together one day, but now I will belistening to it and mourning his passing.

The last time I logged in was over a year and a half ago...

When I first heard the news, I didn't want to believe it.

I talked to Adam a few times and gave me really good advice.

I'm from Jersey. I was looking forward to see him in AC.

When other people say he's down to earth and that he's really chill, words can't express how cool this guy really was.

Rest in peace, Adam. You truly will be missed.

just found out now
tired.gif
... Been a tough summer regarding all the deaths. R.I.P. DJ AM

To those that knew him, keep your heads up

I spoke with DJ AM in PMs years ago and i always thought it was cool how guys like him and ben baller had time for the little guys who were
young and coming up like me. i was 16 when i first spoke with him im 19 now.

DJ AM was a great person and im going to miss DJ AM and the MC hammer avy rip .

i think we should never judge anyone for what they do in there private life after death happens let the man rest and let his music keep
him alive.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

bright nikes wrote:

No one should underestimate PTSD, thousands of our veterans go through this daily - its pretty much untreatable and causes serious effects to the person
mentally.

You know what they say, walk a mile...
My aunt works at a Warrior Transition Unit for soldiers returning home and the stories she's told me about PTSD are chilling

So true, it's no joke. RIP to a good guy that had a bad hand dealt to him.

i hate to sound weird but does anyone have the link to his yuku profile ? I can't find it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i think we should never judge anyone for what they do in there private life after death happens let the man rest and let his music keep
him alive.

qft.

good looking out with all the mixes that have been posted,
was bout to post some but saw that some were already up,
i have been looking for YEARS for the DJ AM - Challah Back mixtape he did with Samantha Ronson and Dame Dash in 2003,
i actually askd him about it last time i saw AM, n he was surprised i actually knew about it, if anyone has it plz pm me,
and plz enough with the negativity, RIP DJ AM

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

him alive.

qft.

good looking out with all the mixes that have been posted,
was bout to post some but saw that some were already up,
i have been looking for YEARS for the DJ AM - Challah Back mixtape he did with Samantha Ronson and Dame Dash in 2003,
i actually askd him about it last time i saw AM, n he was surprised i actually knew about it, if anyone has it plz pm me,
and plz enough with the negativity, RIP DJ AM

Homejew used one of my blends on it (lumidee "Uh-oh" beat under the "walk like an egyptian whistles), I remember when I gave that to him invegas YEAAARRRRS ago he popped it in yelled out a big ole "DAAAAAYUUUUM" I never thought it was that great lol. Ill see if I can dig up the challahback cd from someplace and upload it....

^^YUP!!!! thats it, i got it in nyc back on halloween of 2003, and i listened to it so much, i never ripped it to my computer i shouldve, smh, he had that anda few other mashups that were nuts, and the last track was the original ADHD, if you do that plz let me know , it would be awesome, i still have the cd but itssoooooo destroyed, i remeber one time i went to see him in houston and i wanted him to sign the cover, but i ended up leavign early, dude was so talented, RIPhe will be missed

EDIT: went in the garage n was looking thru my cd case n found the cover,
26801452-1ced17800e244c0f2e1608fe74777047.4a9b97ef-scaled.jpg

dude was doing stuff back in 03 that ppl now are just catching up on,

Back
Top Bottom