DJ Clark Kent x Nike "ONES" Giveaway at Vinnies Styles BK Sat June 7th UPDATED with VIDEO

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Here is a video of the release. Enjoy.

On Saturday June 7th 2008, DJ Clark Kent will be GIVING away sneakers.

There are 3 different styles being given away.
The sneakers are part of a "ONE's" Pack called "The 112 Pack" (designed by DJ Clark Kent).

They will be given away at Vinnies Styles :
160 Flatbush Ave (Corner of Pacific St.)
In the city BROOKLYN.
At 11am.

There are 2 catches:
1. You MUST buy the matching T-Shirt
2. The sneakers MUST fit you.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

These 3 pair of sneakers have NEVER been seen before. And they are not being released to the public until July.

2yjx2zs.jpg

http://
3013761.jpg

MaZe

So there are only 3 Pairs, 1 of the 3 has to fit my perfectly and I have to go to BK 2 get them?
LOL....no thanks.

Look at the damn boxes.

One is an Air Max 1

One is an Air Force 1 low (black shoebox, plus this is Clark Kent we're talking about here... duh! lol)

The last looks like a Trainer, but I can't really call it.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Look at the damn boxes.

One is an Air Max 1

One is an Air Force 1 low (black shoebox, plus this is Clark Kent we're talking about here... duh! lol)

The last looks like a Trainer, but I can't really call it.

Yeah, the bottom pair almost looks like a Trainer 1 or Trainer Max 91, kind of in between but I can't think of which others it might be.

nice guess on the air trainer 1. id have to say with about 85% confidence, its an air trainer 1. The one TIME they put something out in a decent color blockingand color scheme, its a limited release? we're living in a backwards society.

my guess
30hwkzo.jpg

5d6s79.jpg

EDIT:

after doing all that work, the 112 gave it away. Remember the 3m elephant print, neon green see through outrigger shoes from 4-6 months ago?? THATS THEM.
These 3 pair of sneakers have NEVER been seen before. And they are not being released to the public until July.

Are you sure? Unless im way off base here with my guess, id say we've seen a look see sample from way back when. i guess we werent supposed toremember that?

33wy16q.jpg

more photos:
http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/Elvis_Killed_Kennedy/1208891208/

case closed lol let the fun times begin. im staying out of the hypebeastedness. these shoes deserve more than that

lastly, it looks like the shirt in the photo has elephant print on it along with that same neon green as whats on the shoes. im guessing youd be buying thatshirt the guy in the photo is wearing. hope i didnt spoil anyones big surprise. Nice shoe. now you know what to be looking foward to on the OTHER two shoes

colorway in the blurred photo looks like yellow/brown/white or sail or something. unless they changed the color in the photo on purpose, it doesn't seemlike any of the shoes have that neon green. who knows though.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

colorway in the blurred photo looks like yellow/brown/white or sail or something. unless they changed the color in the photo on purpose, it doesn't seem like any of the shoes have that neon green. who knows though.

check the link provided, the insoles says "112"

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

colorway in the blurred photo looks like yellow/brown/white or sail or something. unless they changed the color in the photo on purpose, it doesn't seem like any of the shoes have that neon green. who knows though.

yup, logo on the insole matches the one on clark kents shirt sleeve.

I just want the T-shirt, he can keep the shoes, guess its time for my connections at vinnies to pay off.

-edit. nice DT work, the insole logo & t-shirt logo do match.

great, another ones pack. I still have my Trainer ONES pack DS, although the crackled leather on them is sweet.

THanks for doing the research Wally, you pretty much hit it right on the head! Dope shoes, wish I could just walk in somewhere and buy them, thanks NIKE

Originally Posted by JMKickz

great, another ones pack. I still have my Trainer ONES pack DS, although the crackled leather on them is sweet.

THanks for doing the research Wally, you pretty much hit it right on the head! Dope shoes, wish I could just walk in somewhere and buy them, thanks NIKE

you can walk in and buy them somewhere...in JULY.

Excellent work, Wally. I should have known you'd figure this out, being the Trainer extraordinaire that you are
tongue.gif

As soon as I read "112 Pack" my brain's dendrites quickly remembered the insole...I've been jonesing for those since that thread dropped manymonths ago!

I'm sure the info would have been dropped already if anyone knew, but any ideas where this shoe will be available? It better not be a NYC-onlything
mad.gif

Clark Kent can keep the Kings County shirt as far as I'm concerned...I'd probably think differently if I was from Brooklyn, but as far as I'mconcerned, that thing's like Kryptonite to my wardrobe...

All the shoes appear to be the same size...wonder how they're going to enforce the "must be your size" policy? Maybe they have to be the samesize as the shoes you wear to the store? I expect to hear some funny stories tomorrow afternoon. Don't disappoint, NT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

yup, logo on the insole matches the one on clark kents shirt sleeve.
Yeah must be the lighting or the filtering on the image. Definitely looks like the same shoe.

Sneakers are turning into something like Wrestling, everything has to have a gimmick and some sort of plot line/wack marketing campain behind it.

Won't be long before you see the Rickey "The Dragon Steamboat" X SUPREME X NIKE X .......................... colab.

#@!# you NIKE just put out a decent pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom