[[ DJ Drama and Katt Williams - All Hail The King ]] Seriously ?!?

73chqav.jpg

Code:
01. Intro02. Came Outta Nowhere (Produced by C-No)03. Not A Rapper (Produced by C-No)04. Shout Outs05. The N Word w/ Lil Wayne06. The Last Laugh (Produced by C-No)07. Wipe Me Down08. Mind Right feat. Snoop Dogg (Produced by Benny Blanku)09. Aka's10. A Thousand Bars and Runnin'11. Uterous (*itch) feat. E-40, W.C. and Scramz (Produced by Rick Rock)12. 11 Songs In13. Sky Is The Limit feat. Lil Wayne14. Skit / Simply Cookie15. Strong Woman16. Sweat Ya Perm Out feat. Lil Jon, Shawty Putt, Buddha Early,    Lil Scrappy, Too Short, Suga Free, J.T. The Bigga Figga (Produced by Lil Jon)17. All Hail The King18. Sex On The Beach (Produced by C-No)19. Cha-Ching - Willie The Kid (Produced by Don Cannon)20. All Possible Variations of Weed21. Gotta Shine feat. Paul Wall & Mike Jones22. Outro23. My First Song

Word ?!? is he still dipset ???

Remember I said this: This will be dope. I dont care for the Wayne features or Willie the Kid, nice to see JT the Bigga Figga gettin some shine

Yea he still Dipset............. I think(no dipset collabs on this
eyes.gif
)

smokin.gif

02. Came Outta Nowhere (Produced by C-No)
08. Mind Right feat. Snoop Dogg (Produced by Benny Blanku)
10. A Thousand Bars and Runnin'
11. Uterous (*itch) feat. E-40, W.C. and Scramz (Produced by Rick Rock)
16. Sweat Ya Perm Out feat. Lil Jon, Shawty Putt, Buddha Early,
Lil Scrappy, Too Short, Suga Free, J.T. The Bigga Figga (Produced by Lil Jon)
19. Cha-Ching - Willie The Kid (Produced by Don Cannon)
21. Gotta Shine feat. Paul Wall & Mike Jones

these tracks are fire
pimp.gif

Just because he went hard on the Young Gunz back with Game and he had a couple of bars I still don't think I can listen to a whole mixtape from homie.

Dude can actually rap and be funny Im glad he didnt take hisself to seriously. "Go Serena Go Venus Im Watchin Tennis and Feeling On My Penis"

Originally Posted by Grown Man Style

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

"gotta shine" is a banger. yung redd wrecks the hook.
my dude yung redd
pimp.gif

too bad him and lil ron still aint together, they used to go hard

No lie, Lil Ron a cool dude, had the chance to kick it with him for a few weeks when he would stop at the studio. Dude's a beast on Madden. He stillhas his flow, he just needs to implement it.

Mixtape of the year
roll.gif
nahhh but really his Wipe Me Down is one for theages you gotta appreciate the mix of comedy and lyricism

Osama Kat Laden
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thisdude really shoulda had a track with Cam
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This N_ is SPITTIN!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

EDIT- Does anybody think Drama is mockin Wayne with his features on this and they all just hooks? It seems weird it aint a diss but still weird plus all ofKat's versions are better
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

^^ doubt he's tryna mock wayne, he was just talking bout possibly doing a dedication 3

Back
Top Bottom