DJ Drama Assaulted By CTE At 'Notorious' Premiere In Atlanta

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

He's not dissing him SOLELY because he's working with Gucci. He dissed him because Gucci dissed Jeezy on of those tapes (the one with Yo Gotti) and to Jeezy that was co-signing. Legit beef but something that could be talked out.

That's like DJ Clue having Ether on one of this tapes.
damn, if this is true then it makes sense.
Nah it would be more like if Drama had a TI diss by Shawty Lo on a mixtape Drama doesnt owe anybody anything but the only person he should be loyal to musically is TIP because thats who he's signed too
That SOUNDS good...but if Jeezy is under the assumption that Drama is a friend...and he hears himself being dissed on a tape hosted by Drama...how could you NOT see how Jeezy has a problem with that? If you see your best friend in a YouTube video standing with someone you have beef with screaming F___ (whatever your name is)...you're not going to have an issue with your man? Even if he didn't say a word on that video and he was paid to be in it?
I dont know either personally but I never seen them as being friends just a DJ and an artist who used each other to come up. Matter of fact I havea potna who interned with Grand Hustle and says that people send Drama music and he makes the mixtapes himself so Jeezy and Drama were probally never in thesame vincinity when any of these mixtapes went down. But why go at Drama cause of what Gucci said why he scared of gucci? Why dont he go send his goons to beatup Waka or some So Icey dudes.

Now I do see Shawty Redd and Jeezy being cool cause they go way back before all this fame. And Redd does tracks for Gucci all the time but he still messes withRedd tho.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Seems like TIP would have squashed this by now. I'm suprised it's goin this far...
ohwell.gif
TIP and Drama deaded it a month ago

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

He's not dissing him SOLELY because he's working with Gucci. He dissed him because Gucci dissed Jeezy on of those tapes (the one with Yo Gotti) and to Jeezy that was co-signing. Legit beef but something that could be talked out.

Nah it would be more like if Drama had a TI diss by Shawty Lo on a mixtape Drama doesnt owe anybody anything but the only person he should be loyal to musically is TIP because thats who he's signed too
That SOUNDS good...but if Jeezy is under the assumption that Drama is a friend...and he hears himself being dissed on a tape hosted by Drama...how could you NOT see how Jeezy has a problem with that? If you see your best friend in a YouTube video standing with someone you have beef with screaming F___ (whatever your name is)...you're not going to have an issue with your man? Even if he didn't say a word on that video and he was paid to be in it?

Ehh I get what you're saying but this is business. Drama is not signed to CTE so him and Gucci working together shouldn't be a problem. Jeezy actinglike a bird IMO. Jeezy took shots at Drama first so naturally Drama responded. Jeezy not liking Gucci should not stop Drama from working with other artist andgetting money. This is all from a business POV.

From a friend POV I can only understand Jeezy's actions if Drama and Gucci are hanging out getting matching tattoos or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(Under the assumption that Jeezy and Drama are close friends.)

Overall Jeezy took a L.

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:

lnMyMind wrote:

He's not dissing him SOLELY because he's working with Gucci. He dissed him because Gucci dissed Jeezy on of those
tapes (the one with Yo Gotti) and to Jeezy that was co-signing. Legit beef but something that could be talked out.

Nah it would be more like if Drama had a TI diss by Shawty Lo on a mixtape Drama doesnt owe anybody anything but the only person he should be
loyal to musically is TIP because thats who he's signed too

i feel u on that inmymind... if that is the reason then i can completely understand why jeezy is mad at drama i mean its coo 2 work with someone but 2 damnnear co-sign with the dude you got ah problem with when your supposed to be friends is not coo
smh.gif
but damn nomore jeezy drama gangsta grillz mixtapes
smh.gif

True story & the beef w/ Jeezy & Gucci looks borderline 187 imo

So the question is if Drama and Jeezy were really friends why would Gucci work with Drama then?

Back
Top Bottom