[| -- DJ Drama & Cam'Ron Gangsta Grillz: "Boss Of All Bosses" Drops Today -- |]

Its gonna be a hot summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did some one report something in here... i only see the report link at the top of the page in "select" threads.

smh.gif

man @$%^ Drama
mad.gif

Same thing happened to cory gunz, and the SAME thing bout to happen to willie the kid

No wonder jeezy don't mess wit him.

It ain't drama. Killa holding this tape cause hes about to put out multiple movies and he wants to put out the tape in between.

lmao.. cam fans are so delusional yo. just add this to the list, right beneath the How To Catch A Predator: No %*%$ DVD.

DJDRAMA -Woah....Cam Boss of All Bosses Gangsta Grillz....a problem....get ready...I'm ridin to it on my way to airport......ima give it to yall tues

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by henz0

DJDRAMA - Woah....Cam Boss of All Bosses Gangsta Grillz....a problem....get ready...I'm ridin to it on my way to airport......ima give it to yall tues
what type of light skinned $$%@ is that...
mad.gif

word drama playing

DJDRAMA - Woah....Cam Boss of All Bosses Gangsta Grillz....a problem....get ready...I'm ridin to it on my way to airport......ima give it to yall tues
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Light Skinned (and i'm light skinned btw
laugh.gif
)

mad.gif
$%^# Drama

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Light Skinned (and i'm light skinned btw
laugh.gif
)

mad.gif
$%^# Drama
we yellow dudes stay fronttin
laugh.gif

CAMRON ALWAYS SRAP