DJ Drama & Chris Brown "In My Zone" Out Now

No Bull'+@$ is a banger!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I been just bangin this chick for a minute and could not find the words to tell her it was not what she thought it was. I think playin "Sex" on repeat while I beat her down today may have worked.

This tape is better than any of his albums.

I'm not even a CB fan and I thought this tape was dope.

Originally Posted by RoOk

It's alright. He not messin wit Songz doe
eyes.gif

Come on son, we know he's not %@*@!%# with Trey but for Chris Brown? this is good.

Originally Posted by hajman23

I mean yea, why would artists keep going to these DJs that scream all over the record? I would've thought that after SFG cats would've started doing their mixtapes in a similar fashion. Can you imagine if Drama was screaming all over SFG? He would've wrecked the tape.
Same here. I don't get it. I will never get it. I mean having a Gangsta Grillz is a great look for an upcoming artist. But it sounds terrible. I'm one of the few that don't like mixtapes that include DJ's. I've been that way since Clue and Flex use to OD on tracks. Its unecessary. DJ's do nothing on these mixtapes but scream and put drops and it kills mixtapes. These mixtapes would get more looks if they didn't have a DJ on them. You can't even tell if So Far Gone is a mixtape or a album even though the majority of the album is him rappin' and singing over someone else's beats.

The DJs gotta get there name out there. Their name on the cover really wouldn't suffice. The DJs get a lot of money invested in these tapes too. You really think that Clue would be as big as he is now if there were no "desssssert storm" drops?

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

The DJs gotta get there name out there. Their name on the cover really wouldn't suffice. The DJs get a lot of money invested in these tapes too. You really think that Clue would be as big as he is now if there were no "desssssert storm" drops?

Yea I do. Clue became more mainstream and even got gigs on MTV but I doubt the MTV audience had even heard a Clue mixtape prior to him working for them. I just think its pointless. Only reason I ever f'd with Clue was because he was down with Rocafella. That intrigued my interest to checkin' his tapes out. I try to stay away from DJ's who do all that yelling on mixtapes.

I guess I'm the only one that this was extremely corny? I'm sick of hearing people talk about they're the %@*! and wearng pampers. Or high as a spaceship. Whatever guy said the spaceship line on this tape needs to sit his bum %@$ down.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I guess I'm the only one that this was extremely corny? I'm sick of hearing people talk about they're the %@*! and wearng pampers. Or high as a spaceship. Whatever guy said the spaceship line on this tape needs to sit his bum %@$ down.
agreed. some of his lines are corny as hell.

Back
Top Bottom